WBPSC Recruitment 2017
According to the latest update by West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced WBPSC Recruitment 2017 for full fill the 153 vacant posts. This is the golden chance for those job hunters who searching government jobs in West Bengal PSC Accounts, Audit field. The eligible and interested candidate can utilize the offer by fill the online application form to visit the Official Website.
The candidate who has completed their graduation from commerce subject has the good opportunity to apply in WBPSC PSC Accounts, Audit Officer Jobs. The interested aspirant may fill the online application form of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 before the last date 15th May 2017. For further information such as education, age limit, selection process, how to apply will mention below. Kindle scroll down the page.
Main information about the West Bengal PSC Accounts, Audit Exam
The applicant must know the main details about West Bengal PSC Accounts, Audit Exam before filling the online application form which is following
- Organization name: West Bengal public service commission.
- Post name: West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment Examination.
- A total number of vacancy: 153 posts.
- Name of the exam: Audit and accounts.
- Mode of applying: Online.
- Category: the Government job.
- Job location: West Bengal.
- Organization official portal: LINK
About the West Bengal public service commission
The West Bengal public service commission has also known as WBCS. Public service commission of West Bengal has arranged the entire competitive exam in every year. There are different groups in the recruitment of those exams which based on choices and merit list.
Eligible criteria for WBPSC PSC Accounts, Audit Officer Jobs
A candidate who wishes to apply in WBPSC PSC Accounts, Audit Officer Jobs must know their eligibility.
Academic qualification for WBPSC Recruitment
The aspirant who wishes to apply for WBPSC Recruitment must have compeered graduation from commerce side from any recognized board or university.
West Bengal PSC Recruitment job Age limit
As per the information provide the maximum age for West Bengal PSC Recruitment should not exceed 36 years. The relaxation to upper age limit will applicable as per government norms and rules 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ ST.
The application fee for the candidate who belongs to the general category has to pay 210/- rupees and for SC/ST candidate no need to pay any amount it is totally exempt.
Application start date: 24th April 2017.
Closing date to submit your application form: 15th may 2017.
Closing date to submit fee online: 15th may 2017.
Offline fee deposit date: 16th April 2017.
Way to apply West Bengal Accounts, Audit Officer Recruitment 2017
The candidate who wants to apply for West Bengal Recruitment 2017 can enroll themselves by follow these steps are below
- The first candidate has to visit the official web portal.
- Hit on the direct link to download the notification
- Read carefully the whole notification.
- Then search the direct link of WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Fill the application form by required information as like your name, date of birth and full permanent address.
- Now hit the submit button
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use.