WBJEE Application Form 2017
Through this page, we will share West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination news with you. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will start the registration process of WBJEE Application Form 2017 on the Last Week of December 2016. This process will start for providing the admission to the applicants in the various UG Courses. We know most of all applicants will be waiting for this entrance examination. So applicants hurry up must clutch this opportunity before on the last date.
The main motive of this entrance exam is checking the ability of candidates to join in UG in various courses like Engineering, Medical, Architectural, Technological and Pharmaceutical. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and application form filling process through this full article.
West Bangle JEE Notification 2017 Overview
Organization: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
Exam Name: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination
Course: UG Courses
Official Site: www.wbjeeb.nic.in
West Bengal JEE Admission Form 2016 Eligibility
- All of the applicants should complete the high school and intermediate from state or central board of education.
- Applicants must obtain minimum 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in 12th examination.
- Applicants will bring at least 60% marks for General category and 55% for reserved category.
- Must pass 10+2 with Math, Physics and Chemistry as core subjects.
Interested candidate must be 17 years old.
For applying mining engineering applicants your age must below 25 years old.
WBJEE Application Fee:
- For engineering, technology, and architecture you will have to pay Rs. 500/-
- For engineering, architecture, pharmacy, medical and dental, you will have to pay Rs. 600/-
Interested candidate must be the citizen of India.
Must bring the domicile of West Bengal
Fill WBJEE Application Form 2017 Online
- Check the official website of organization;
- Read notification and if you are eligible must download the online application form.
- Fill all the details accurately and then upload all the mandatory documents accurately.
- After that, you will be asked to complete the payment section via online payment mode.
- Take a print out of confirmation page as it may be required in future.
- The copy of application form along with all important documents, you will have to forward it to –
WB JEE Board, AQ-13/1, Sector-V
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 (WB)
West Bengal JEE Exam Dates 2017
|The online registration will be started from||December last week|
|The online registration will be finished||Feb second week|
|All the mandatory documents can be uploaded till||Feb third week 2017|
|You can pay the fee till||The fourth week of Feb 2017|
|You can get the confirmation page till||March Last Week|
|Admit card will be uploaded on||April first week|
|Examination’s date (WBJEE 2017)||May 2017|
|Results will be out||June 2017|
|Counseling will start from||First week of July 2017|
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.nic.in