UTET Application Form 2016
The Uttarakhand School Education Council is going to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Teachers. That is why it has released a notification for the same. The candidates have to fill the UTET Application Form 2016 if they want to make the best of this job opportunity. Detailed information is given in the Uttarakhand TET Notification 2017, download it and apply using the information given in it before the last date. The last date to apply 23rd November 2016.
The Uttarakhand School Education Council is going to organize the UTET (Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test) for appointing those candidates who think that they are eligible and most talented in the teaching for primary and upper primary classes. Such curious candidates have to go through the UTET 2017 Application Form so as to fill it using the requisite information and the documents. But, all of this must be done on or before the last date. The candidates have to check the complete or detailed data from this Webpage.
Importance of Uttarakhand TET Notification 2016
|Announcement about:||UTET 2016 Application Form|
|Organization:||Uttarakhand School Education Council|
|Exam Type:||TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Date:||February 2017|
|Last date to Apply:||23rd November 2016|
For classes 1 to 5 (Paper 1):
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate with minimum 45% marks.
- The candidates who have qualified B.A. /B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are appearing in Final year of 2-year Diploma in Bachelor of elementary education can also eligible.
For classes 6 to 8 (Paper 2):
- The candidates must have B.A. /B.Sc. and should be appearing in final year of D.Ed. /B.A. /B.Sc. with minimum 45% marks.
- The candidates who have passed in B.Ed./Intermediate with minimum 50% marks are also welcome to apply.
- Candidates who have qualified or appearing in final year of Bachelor of elementary education can also eligible.
Check the below-settled table and apply according to it.
|Name of exam||Category||Application Fee|
|UTET-I or UTET-II||General and others||Rs. 600/-|
|UTET-I and UTET-II||General and others||Rs. 1000/-|
The payment of the application fee will be done using the Nationalized bank.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination.
Start Online Application Form – 28th October 2016
Late date for submitting Online Application Form: 23rd November 2016
Last Date To receiving of Offline Application Form – 30th November 2016
Examination will be scheduled around: February 2017
How to apply for UTET 2016 Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the organization’s website which is www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Then, they have to follow the TET section on the homepage and go through all the details cautiously.
- Then, they have to select the option as “Online Application” and fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- After that, make the payment of the fee.
- Enter all the asked details.
- Finally, take the Printout of the duly filled application form and send it to the address mentioned below.
Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE),
Pin code – 244 175.
Check the official Notification
The candidates can check the Official Website of the authority.