UPTET Admit Card 2016-2017
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will ready to organize the examination on the date of 19th December 2016. For moving the one step more organization will release the UPTET Admit Card 2016 on online. Because it is a necessary document for the examination without this applicant doesn’t attend this exam and disqualify from this process.
Latest Update(08-12-2016): The UPTET Admit Card 2016 has declared and uploaded on the official site. Aspirants, you will download your call letter through the official site and then attend this exam on the date of 19-12-2016. So applicants collect this document by the help of this link which gives below….
That time applicants must do the exam preparation through the help of exam syllabus and pattern. Also with that must check this page time to time because we will update the admit card link on this page after the declaration. All detail of admit card will be given on this page. We hope that you will grab this and get the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter.
- Firm Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Exam: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Eligibility Level: Primary Teachers and Elementary teachers
- Admit Card status: 07 December 2016
- Exam date: 19th December 2016
- Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2017
The exam call letter is a precocious document for the examination. It will carry over all detail of examination and applicant like aspirants name, roll no, exam center address, enrollment no, etc. All these crucial details will use at every point of examination like at the time of answer sheet query filling and before that for entering in the exam center. That’s why the call letter is so important for examination. If you will face some problem to download the Uttar Pradesh TET Hall Ticket then follow these steps and collect the call letter without any mistake. HaHa
Download Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter
- Interested Job seekers first log on to official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Navigate the Admit card tab though the home page and click on it a particular link.
- After that enter your required details like application number and date of birth on the giving form.
- Wait a moment your admit card will appear on your PC screen.
- Download it or take a printout of admit card for examination use.
See also these links: