UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Congratulations! We have good news for unemployed job seekers who lived in Uttar Pradesh. UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 releases an official notification for various posts in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission releases an official notification for 115 JA Jobs. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for these posts before the last date. Any application form will not accept after the last date and date is 07th and 09th February 2017. So unemployed candidates should not miss this golden opportunity.
As we know that Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is one of a big organization in Uttar Pradesh. Every year this organization conducts various examinations in a different location of Uttar Pradesh to fulfill their vacant posts by eligible candidates. At present UPSSSC JA Notification has released to fulfill their recruitment for various empty locations.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC JA Jobs 2017 Overview
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant Posts
- OBC: 43 Posts
- SC: 56 Posts
- ST: 16 Posts
Job Category: State Government Job
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
UP JA Clerk Notification 2017 Eligibility
Interested applicants who have passed Intermediate and also have 25 WPM typing speed in English and 30 WPM typing speed in Hindi and Computer CCC passed certificates approved by DOEACC. Check future information through the official notification.
- Lower age: 18 Years
- Upper age: 40 Years
- For General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 185/-
- For SC/ ST Category people need to pay Rs. 95/-
- PWD Candidates have to Pay Rs. 25/- as an application fee
- Written examination
- Computer test
- Personal interview
Selected Candidates for this Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2017 will get Pay Scale of Rs.5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/-.
Way of Apply UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- First of all visit an Official Website i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Download the official Notification.
- Now read it carefully before applied online.
- After that find the suitable registration link & fill the form with all the correct details.
- Upload all the document (if required)
- At Last, keep the duly filled application form with you for further usage.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Application Submission Date is
- Starting Date: 18.01.2017
- Closing Date: 07.02.2017
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Jr Assistant Application Fee Payment
- Starting Date: 20th January 2017
- Closing Date: 09th February 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 11.02.2017