UPSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is now going to release UPSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2016. Candidates those who have applied for the Excise Constable/ Abkari Sipahi posts may download the UPSSSC Abkari Sipahi Exam Hall Ticket 2016.
Candidates those who are looking for the UPSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2016 let me informed them that it will available shortly. Now check the below mention latest update regarding exam date/hall ticket status.
Latest Updates (08-09-2016): The Excise constable Exam will held on 25th September 2016 and the admit card will be available from 15 Sept 2016.
UPSSSC Abkari Sipahi Exam Hall Ticket 2016 Details:
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Name of Posts: Excise Constable/ Abkari Sipahi
Posts No: 405 Posts
Date of Examination: 25-09-2016
Status of Hall Ticket: Available Soon
Previously, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had invited online applications for recruitment to 405 posts of Excise Constable (Abkari Sipahi). Now the department is planning to conduct the Constable Screening Test which will be held Tentatively in the month of September, 2016.
Make sure, aspirants collect their UPSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2016 before exam date. According to latest news, the call letter will available from 15-09-2016. Hall ticket is the important document because without this document, no applicants will allow to sit in examination hall.
Exam Pattern of UPSSSC Excise Constable:
- Screening Written Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Written Exam will consist of Total 90 Questions comprises of 90 Marks.
- The Time Duration of Written Exam will be of 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
Steps to UPSSSC Admit Card 2016
- Candidates should first log on to the official website i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Then open the latest news & events.
- Now find the link of UPSSSC notification and click on it.
- Then you can find link of the Constable and open it.
- Now an Application form will displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details like date of birth and registration number as per the instructions.
- Submit the details and then a hall ticket/Admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Take a print of the Hall ticket for Examination use.