UPSRTC Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh state transport has recently announced UPSRTC Recruitment 2017 to fill up the vacant posts of bus conductors. The organization is requiring 531 UP Roadways Bus Samvida Conductor. This is the good news for all those job hunters who looking government job in the UP State. The aspirant who is interested and also complete intermediate education, want to do work with Uttar Pradesh state transport may apply for UPSRTC Jobs via online mode.
If you are looking for government job in Uttar Pradesh and you also did intermediate qualification from any recognized board and your age between 18 to 40 years then you are perfectly eligible for UP Roadways Bus Conductor Recruitment. If you want to be part of UPSRTC Exam then you should enroll themselves, it is very easy to apply all you need to do is going to the official portal (which is mention in the last of our article) before the last date 23rd may 2017.
Here in our article, we provide all the little bit details related to Roadways Samvida Conductor Post. Want to get more as, like age limit, education criteria, how to apply and much more, we suggest to read until the end.
Brief Details of UP Roadways Bus Samvida Conductor jobs
- Name of department: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation.
- Numbers of vacancy: 531 posts.
- Name of the post: Samvida Conductor.
- Job category: the Government job.
- Location of job: Uttar Pradesh.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: upsrtc.com
Important dates for UPSRTC Recruitment 2017
- Last date of application: 23rd May 2017.
- Admit card releasing date: update before 15 days of exam.
City Wise Vacancies
- Lucknow: 33 posts.
- Allahabad: 27 posts.
- Moradabad: 134 posts.
- Gorakhpur: 123 posts.
- Varanasi: 174 posts.
- Agra: 40 posts.
- A total number of post: 531.
Eligible criteria of UP Roadways Bus Conductor Recruitment
Before apply for UP Roadways Bus Recruitment candidate must know all of the eligibilities.
To apply in UP Roadways Bus Recruitment candidate must complete the intermediate education from any recognized board.
Aspirant minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 40 years. More information you can grab from official notification.
Here we were showing the examination fee category wise below.
- For General and OBC will have to pay: 200 rupees.
- ST/ SC applicant will pay- 100 rupees.
The aspirant should be selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Steps To Fill the Application Form of UPSRTC Jobs
- Candidate needs to visit the official website.
- Hit on the carrier option.
- Now open the direct link of apply online.
- Fill the all formalities of application form carefully.
- Upload the necessary documents, passport size photograph, and signature.
- After fill up the application form hit the submit button
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
Helpline and contact details of UPSRTC
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation HQ, Tehri Kothi, MG Marg, Lucknow – 226 001,
- Phones: +91-522- 2622363, 1-800-180-2877,
- Fax: +91-522-2623578,
- E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org,