UPSC Store Officer Admit Card 2016
The Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the Store Officer exam on 27th July as a computer based test. But before that, the UPSC Store Officer Admit Card 2016 will available as an online mode. Candidates must Download UPSC SO Exam Call Letter 2016 before the exam date. The Union Public Service Commission SO Hall Ticket 2016 is the important document for appears candidates.
All those contenders who are in search of UPSC Store Officer Admit Card 2016 they might be on the right web page. The UPSC SO Call Letter is directly obtained by visiting the official website of the Union Public Service Commission in the short span of time.
Applicants don’t forget to carry the Union Public Service Commission SO Hall Ticket 2016 during the exam time otherwise, the department will not allow the candidates for attending the examination. We hope you guys understand what we are trying to tell you. We are not scaring you the main motive to tell the candidates regarding important of hall ticket so the candidates must carry it.
Details of UPSC Store Officer Hall Ticket
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Declaration: UPSC Store Officer Admit Card 2016
Name of the Post: Store Officer
Computer Based Test Date: 26th July 2016
Admit Card Availability Date: In the Starting week of July
UPSC SO Exam Call Letter 2016
A Few months ago, the Union Public Service Commission has issued a UPSC Recruitment through online in which more than lakhs of candidates have enrolled their name and now they are in a mood to organize their Store Officer exam in a form of computer-based test.
All those Contenders who registered their name for the above mention Recruitment are requested to start to prepare for the test without wasting more time. Let me notify to all the candidates that Computer Based Test is toughest paper mode as compared to the written test. So, first of all, aspirants need to practice for the typing test.
The UPSC SO Exam Call Letter 2016 will available in the first week of July 2016. Till that, applicants without wasting just started prepare for the test and try to give 100%. A Computer Based test is going to be conducted on 26th July 2016 and their UPSC Store Officer Admit Card 2016 will release on In the Starting week of July 2016.
Exam Pattern of Computer-based Test
- This exam consists of 100 Marks which comprises General Mental Ability, Data Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Current Events of National and International Importance, Indian Union and International Affairs, Basic English Language Skills, Material Management and General Financial Rules
- The Total time duration of this exam is 2 hours
Steps to Obtain UPSC Store Officer Hall Ticket 2016
- First of all, aspirants visit the main web portal first which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the same web page click on the latest updates section.
- After that, select “UPSC Store Officer Admit Card 2016 “
- In the end, you have to fill up all the demanded details and hit on submit button.
- Once you select submit tab your admit card will be generated at your screen
- Download it and keep it safe for the examination usage.
Check More Details Official Website