UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published UPSC (Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 notice. This notification is basically release to fill up 66 vacancies of MO, Foreman & Various Vacancies. All job viewers can fill UPSC MO Online Applications 2016 through the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. on before 29 September 2016.
Aspirants those who are looking for the UPSC Jobs they have a good chance now. Candidates can apply for the UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 by filling online applications. The process for filling applications is well given below for the candidates uses.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Department: Union Public Service Commission
Total No of Posts: 66
Medical Officer: 32 Posts
Foreman (Mechanical): 08 Posts
Union Public Service Commission is also called UPSC which recently invites Application for the post of 66 Medical Officer, Foreman & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 29-09-2016. Aspirants those who are interested towards the UPSC Recruitment may apply for it but before that you need to check the eligible criteria which we positively mention below.
UPSC Foreman Recruitment 2016 Eligible Criteria
- For Medical Officer: Refer to official notification
- Foreman (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from any recognized University and one year experience in relevant field.
Age Limit : As on 29.09.2016
- For Medical Officer : 35 years
- Foreman (Mechanical) : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
All eligible candidates will selected on the basis of written exam or personal Interview
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
- All job viewers can fill online application form through the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After reaching on the home page, select the link of filling application and hit on it.
- Now enter the registration no and date of birth into the empty boxes.
- Make sure, the details are correct and valid.
- Then recheck the details and submit it.
- After that, wait until the registration no display.
- At last, take the hard copy of it.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.09.2016
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application: 30.09.2016
Direct Link for Apply Online