UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2016 Apply Online
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination announcement has published a notification according to which, it is going to conduct the examination in the month of April 2016. UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission has published another notice for organizing Combined Medical Services Exam 2016 for recruiting 1,009 posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer I the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale, General Duty Medical Officer Grade- II, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. Capable and Fascinated Applicants can apply through online mode before 1st April 2016.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2016
Recently, a notification i.e. No.06/2016-CMS was released according to which you can check the detailed info about the exam conduction and other crucial information. There are 1,009 vacancies which must be filled by the contestants in the upcoming days after the contenders qualify the recruitment rounds. You can check the detailed vacancies information using the following section.
UPSC CMS (सम्मिलित चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा) Vacancy details:
Name of the posts:
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer I the Railways||600|
|Assistant Medical Officer||46|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade- II||97|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||16|
Notification Date: 05.03.2016
Exam Date:12.06.2016 (SUNDAY)
Last Date: 01.04.2016
UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2016 Apply Online
Candidates who want to fill the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Online Application Form 2016 should do hurry because the link for the online form lasts for some days only (.e. the last date only). The last date for filling up the online application form is 1st April 2016.
Applicants must have qualified the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination from MCI recognized university in India. For more details, please check the official notification.
Applicant age limit must not more than 32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules and regulations.
- General category Applicants have to pay Rs. 200
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Ex-serviceman category Applicants do not have any application fee.
- The Application fee must be paid through depositing money into any branch of SBI by cash or Net Banking of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Applicants will be selected on the behalf of their performance in written examination, interview, and personal interview.
- Procedure for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Application Form 2016
- First of all, Applicants have to Visit UPSC’s official website at www.upsconline.nic.in
- After those Applicants will see l two states, Applicants need to complete both of them stages Part-I & Part-II for online application.
- Then Applicants Pay the Online or offline payment & keep the receipt safely for the future reference.
- Read all the Instruction carefully & fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Make sure candidates have a scanned signature & photograph in .jpg format.
Notification Date: 05-03-2016
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: Started
last Date for Applying Online:01-04-2016
Date of written examination: 12.06.2016 (SUNDAY)
Totalgovtjobs.in is providing the direct link for getting more information. If any Applicants want to apply then the link is given in points: