UPSC CDS 2017 Notification
The Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct an examination to select officers for army, navy and air force. Freshly the department has published an advertisement from the online mode of UPSC CDS 2017 Notification. So that, interested candidates who are waiting for CDS II Application Form can apply for this recruitment and could get a chance for appearing in the examination of UPSC CDS 2017. The UPSC CDS II Exam Application Form 2017 will completely be available on online. The best part of it, that there is no percentage bar to apply. Aspirants can easily enroll themselves to go through official website of the UPSC organization.
The Department, Union Public Service Commission has conducted CDSE Exam twice in a year. Great thing is that both men and women can apply to appear for this exam to get the job in the army, air force and navy. The notification of UPSC CDS Examination 2017 has released on 9th August 2017 to 8th September 2017 and the exam of UPSC CDS II 2017 will be held on 19th November 2017. This UPSC CDS Department which was produced in 1926 and is an eminent Commission is going to hold an examination for Combined Defense Service (CDS) I and CDS II. That’s why, in this regard, it notified the eligible aspirants by publishing a notification. The individuals who are going to apply for UPSC CDS 2017 Notification will be participating in the examination. The candidates, who are interested in applying, can get all beneficial details from the given section, so keep scrolling the page.
CDS II Application Form
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Examination name: Combined Defence Services Examination
- Status: Available.
- Number of Posts: 463 Vacancies.
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- Notification realizing date: 9th August 2017.
- Application starting date: 09-August-2017.
- Last date to apply: 8th September 2017.
- Examination date: 19th November 2017.
Number and Total Post Wise Vacancy
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 150 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women): 11 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 225 Vacancies
UPSC CDS II Exam Application Form Eligibilities
Candidate, if you want to apply for UPSC CDS II Exam, then you need to check out the whole eligibilities. If you are fit in all, then you should apply through the online portal before the last date as we mention in above passage 8th September 2017. The whole eligibilities are given bellow table:-
|Academy name||Essential qualification||Age limits|
|Indian military academy||Graduation or equivalent degree||20 to 25 years|
|Indian Air Force Academy||Degree in B.E or B.tech/ B.sc with 10+2 Certificate||20 to 25 years|
|Indian Navel Academy||Degree in engineering||20 to 24 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||Graduation from any recognized university||20 to 25 years for only unmarried aspirant|
|Officer’s Training Academy for Men||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university||20 to 25 years, only applicable on unmarried candidate|
Follow These Steps to Apply UPSC CDS Examination 2017
- Firstly, login to the official web portal of the department.
- Enter on the application form of UPSC CDS Examination.
- Now fill the form carefully and fill it by asking details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, require documents and signature.
- Pay the online application fee which is 200 rupees for UR and OBC candidate, (no fee for SC/ ST) by net banking, debit or credit card.
- After submission of form, you can take a printout of it for future use.