UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has dispatched the notification against UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016. All those applicants are searching for the UPSC Jobs they might visiting the correct web page. Here the team of totalgovtjob.com has provided all the details of UPSC Accounts Officer 257 Vacancies 2016 for the candidates use.
The registration for the UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 closes at 11:59 pm on June 23. Applicants are advised to apply for the UPSC Recruitment before the last date. As per the details, there are 257 vacancies are available for the Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers posts. As expected, this year a large no of applicants have shown their interest towards the UPSC Recruitment Notification.
UPSC Accounts Officer Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Date: Notify Afterward
No of Posts: 257
Name of Posts: Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers
Last Date: 23rd June 2016
Probation Period: Two Years
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
UPSC 257 Vacancies 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has invited a UPSC Accounts Officer Online Application for the Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers posts. Interested candidates towards the UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 may register online at the official website, upsc.gov.in.
In the month of June 2016, the UPSC AO Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission. This a\notification has published under the Advt no. 53/2016 to fill 257 vacancies of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Posts in Employees Provident Fund Organization.
The process of the Application form for the UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs is under construction. Applicants are requested to kindly open the online forms of the Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers post to submit the applications before the due date i.e. 23rd June 2016.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 5 years, OBC Candidates – 3 years, Employees of EPFO – 5 years.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 must complete Graduation in any Subject.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the following process i.e. Recruitment Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or applicants may pay their fee through an internet banking and the fee will pay for a category wise i.e. Unreserved Candidates/OBC Male Candidates: Rs 25/- and For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will get Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month.
How to Fill UPSC Accounts Officer Online Application 2016
- First of all, read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Afterward, go to the link and select apply online link.
- Now fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment and at last, take a printout of the application form for future use.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 23/06/2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 24/06/2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Check Official Notification in a pdf file
- To Apply Online for UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016