UPPSC Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) Recruitment 2014
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published UPPSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2014 Notification for all eligible or talented candidates to fill no. of 617 Revenue Inspector Posts
All candidates who were preparing for Revenue Inspector exam can easily fill Online Application Form through the official website on before 16/10/2014.More details like age limitation, Qualification required, Selection Mode, Application Fee, How to apply is mentioned below
UPPSC Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) Recruitment 2014 Notification Details
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total No. of Vacancies: 617
Name of the Post: Revenue Inspector (Kanungo)
UPPSC Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) Recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation: Candidates age cannot cross 40 years should not below 21 years (age relaxation will applicable as per govt. rule)
Selection Mode: All eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test & personal interview.
Qualification Required: Applicant should have passed Bachelor’s Degree Govt. recognized institutions/University.
|General UR Candidates||Exam fee Rs. 100/-+On-line fee Rs. 15/- Total= Rs. 115/-|
|OBC Candidates||Exam fee Rs. 100/-+On-line fee Rs. 15/- Total=Rs. 115/-|
|SC/ Candidates||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-|
|ST Candidates||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-|
|Handicapped Candidates||Exam fee NIL + On-line fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-|
How to apply Offline or Online for UPPSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2014:
All eligible candidates can fill application form through the official website i.e. on before 16/10/2014 & fill application form properly with all necessary details & send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of General/OBC/ST/SC/ Handicapped Caste Certificate & also attested recently passport size photographs
- Candidates first log on official website i.e. http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- After that Click on Recruitment “Notifications” Section link
- Read all the Instruction carefully & click on continue button
- Candidates have to scan the copies of recent photograph & signature
- Enter correct email id for registration & password Login with email id & password
- Fill all the essential details step by step & upload recent photographs
- Online Application will be completed in three Section (Section-I, Section-II).
- Section-I candidates have to fill fundamental Details
- Submit the form, the 2nd page that will display your Registration Slip with inimitable registration code for future reference.
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through the D/D /E-Challan
- If candidates had click on the “E-Challan” option an challan copy will be selected
- Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking.
- Click on the “Submit Button” Section-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the necessary details of fee & registration no. scanned photograph with signature & details.
- Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
- Fill the particulars carefully in the “affirmation” form.
- Finally Click on Submit button.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 16-10-2014
Go here for Apply online or check Official Notification