UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released an advertisement regarding UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 to hire the hard working and eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Civil Judge Junior Division.
The selection department conducted application submission process from 29th July 2016 for the aspirants who are interested in UPPSC CJ Junior Division Jobs 2016.The applicants who are looking for the job and eligible for the post should submit their application form before the last date 29th August 2016 and start doing preparation for the test as soon as possible without any delay. The instructions and the information about the vacancies like selection process, age limit, application fees etc are given in this article and candidates are advised to visit the official website which can be accessed by the direct links given in this article.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge JD Recruitment 2016
|Name of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type Of Declaration||UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Number of the Post||218|
|Last Date to Apply||29th August 2016|
Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge (Junior Division) 2016
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission releases recruitment notification regularly to appoint personnel for the Government job in the Uttar Pradesh State, recently the commission made announcement for Junior Division job, name and numbers of the vacant positions are given as follow in the table
|Name of the category||Number of the post|
Eligibility Criteria for U.P. Civil Judge (Junior Division) Jobs 2016
Applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, before applying. Eligibility criteria are a set of rules and guidelines that tell what characteristics and qualification personnel should have to apply for the job. Only eligible job seekers shall be appointed for the job so read the information below and to be double sure download the official notification.
- The minimum qualification a candidate should have to apply for the job is graduation degree in Law from a recognized university which is approved by the Government of India.
- A good knowledge of Hindi Language in Devnagri Script is required
The age of the applicants who wants to apply for the vacancies should be between 22 years to 35 years on 1st July 2016, age relaxation is given as per government rules.
The selection process of the applicants will be based on the following levels
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interviews
The Applicants has to pay an amount of money at the time of applying
|Name of the category||Application Fees|
Scale of Pay
The selected applicants in all the recruitment examination shall be appointed for the job and get a handsome salary which is prescribed by the commission.
Instructions to Apply UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
The mode of submission of application is online and the job hunters can apply through the main website using the following steps
- First of all, job seekers have to go to the main website and that is www. uppsc.up.nic.in, direct links are also given at the bottom of this web page.
- On the home page, click on the option Advertisement and then click on the notification about Civil Judge recruitment.
- Download the official notification and read all the information and instructions carefully.
- Then click on the Apply button and fill all the details in the form and paste a recent passport sized photograph.
- Make a payment of application fees and after rechecking the details you entered click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the application Form and keep it safe.
|Date of detailed advertisement issued||29th July 2016|
|Last date for submitting application fees online||29th August 2016|
|Last date to Apply||29st August 2016|
|Date of Examination||Available Soon|
Important Links of U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2016