UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow has invited the UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form. All those Students who have MBBS/ BDS Degree holder’s qualification can check the details regarding UPPGMEE Notification Eligibility from here.
Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted for qualified MBBS/ BDS Degree holders and interested in doing this diploma course. Interested applicants can apply through filling the UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form and check Exam Date from here.
The date for apply in this diploma course is February to the March 2016.Interested applicant apply form which is given below of this page. Candidates have participated in this exam through filling the Online Application Form.
Details about UPPGMEE 2016
Test Name: Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam
Level: State Level
Exam date: Sunday, 28-05-16 (Expected)
Who conducts This Exam: King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
Exam Stream: Medical Entrance Exam
UPPGMEE Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: The applicant going to apply for the above notification must have qualified MBBS/ BDS Degree from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, UP Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research Saifai Etowah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
Examination fee: The students have to pay the Examination fee are as follows:
For General/OBC: Rs. 2000/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 1200/-
Procedure to Fill UPPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website. Only online application will be accepted.
- Applicant open website and login by using id or password.
- After that fill all details in the form, attach your photo, document, signature.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered id of candidates for payment method.
- If payment is Online: In online mode applicant need to payment the amount of Rs. 1800/-by using a debit or credit card.
- If payment is Offline: Applicant can pay the application fee of Rs. 1800/- including bank transaction charge of Rs. 50 (if paying in Axis bank) and Rs. 20 (if paying in Allahabad bank).
- In case of offline payment, candidate will be allowed to fill up the application form only after 2 days of making payment.
Important Dates (Tentative) For 2016
|Application Form Available (online)||1 January onwards|
|Last date for application||31 January|
|Payment for the application through
bank challan can only be made till
|(However Electronic payments can be made till 31 January till 5:00 P.M.)|
|Admit card available online from||07 February onwards|
|Admit card can also be obtained in person
(in case of inability to download)
|Admit card can also be obtained in person (in case of inability to download) on 13 February 2016 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM from the Office of Controller-of-Examinations, Pariksha (PHI) Bhawan, KG Medical University Lucknow on payment of Rs.100/-|
|Written Examination –
Day, Date and Reporting time
|14 February (SUNDAY)
11.00AM to 2.00 PM 10:00 AM reporting time
|Center for examination||Lucknow (Details on admit card)|
|Result can be seen on Website||20 February onwards|
|Tentative Date of 1st Counseling
Tentative Date of 2nd Counseling
|Session starts on||1 March|
|Last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason||31 March|
Download Official Notification Regarding UPPGMEE