UP Roadways 1690 Bus Conductor Vacancy 2014
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation as soon released UP Roadways 1690 Bus Conductor Vacancy 2014 Notification for all interested or talented candidates to fill no. of 1690 Bus Conductors
All candidates who were preparing for UP Roadways Bus Conductor Exam can easily fill Online Application Form through the official website from 15 October, 2014 to 15 November, 2014.
Important News: Managing Director of UPSRTC confirmed that Posts for UP Roadways Bus Conductor will be filled up to December,2014. According to him, From Many Years Vacancy of Bus Conductors is in the center. But he is determined that this jobs will concluded to its Final Stage soon. All the essential Preparation/ Work is completed at the Head Office of Corporation.
UP Roadways 1690 Bus Conductor Vacancy 2014 Notification Details
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
Total No. of Vacancies: 1690
Name of the Post: UP Roadways Bus Conductor
UP Roadways 1690 Bus Conductor Vacancy 2014 Exam Pattern
UP Roadways Recruitment Exam will consist of 200 Marks, Out of which 150 Marks are for written exam & 50 Marks for Personal Interview.
Last Decision about division of Marks for Shortlisted will be after 8/10/2014
How to apply Online for UP Roadways 1690 Recruitment 2014
- Candidates first log on official website i.e.Upsrtc.com/
- After that Click on Recruitment “Notifications” Section link
- Read all the Instruction carefully & click on continue button
- Candidates have to scan the copies of recent photograph & signature
- Enter correct email id for registration & password Login with email id & password
- Fill all the essential details step by step & upload recent photographs
- Online Application will be completed in two Section (Section-I, Section-II).
- Candidates have to fill fundamental Details
- Submit the form, the 2nd page that will display your Registration Slip with inimitable registration code for future reference.
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through the D/D /E-Challan
- If candidates had click on the “E-Challan” option an challan copy will be selected
- Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking.
- Click on the “Submit Button”
- Application form will be generated.
- Fill all the necessary details of fee & registration no. scanned photograph with signature & details.
- Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
- Fill the particulars carefully in the “affirmation” form.
- Finally Click on Submit button.
Go here for official website