UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has released the employment notification to hire self-motivated and skilled Applicants for the posts of 12460 Assistant Teacher. The UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 has come up with the huge number of vacancies for those applicants who want to build their career in teaching field at Uttar Pradesh Schools. Those Applicants who have complete the Basic Training Certificate (BTC)/Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
They can fill the UP Teacher Jobs 2017 online application form for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 on or before the 9th January 2017. The department will also provide you facility to correct your application form in between 17 to 19 January 2017. To know more details of UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 you may go through our posts.
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017 Details
- Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad
- Number of Posts: 12460 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Type: Full-time & Government Job
- Post Name: Assistant School Teacher
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Up Prathmik Sikshak Bharti 2017 Educational Qualification: –
Applicants must complete TET qualified BTC & special (Vishisht) and also pass BTC for this recruitment.
UPBEB Vacancies 2017 Age Limit: –
Applicants age must be in between 21 to 40 years as on 07.09.2016.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Release Date: – 20-12-2016
Starting Date of Online submission: 28-12-2016
Last Date to online submission: 9-01-2017
Application fee submission date: 11-01-2017
Chillan Print Form Last Date: 13-01-2017
Correction in Application form: 17th to 19th January 2017
UP Teacher Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: –
- 500/- For general and OBC candidates
- 200/- for SC, ST candidates and PWD candidates are free from application charges.
Selection Procedure: –Merit will be prepared on the basis of mark obtained by applicants in class 10th, 12th, graduation and UP BTC.
- 10% of High School marks Percentage
- 20% of Intermediate Marks Percentage
- 40% of graduation Marks Percentage.
BTC / VBTC marks weight age will calculate as are follows 12 marks for Theory 12 for practical for 1st division marks in BTC / VBTC 6 marks for Theory 6 for practical for 2nd division marks in BTC / VBTC 3 marks for Theory 3 for practical for 3rd division marks in BTC / VBTC.
Pay Scale: Check Official notification
How to apply for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017: –
- Applicants have to visit official website
- Then go to link for the applying post
- Read the notification carefully and then click on apply option
- Fill the required information which are asked to fill in the form
- Upload your passport size scanned photograph on the form
- Attach photocopies of all document & certificates which is mandatory
- Now click on submit button
- Take a printout the application form for the further use
All applicants can get information on this official website.