UP Polytechnic Application Form 2016
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education which came under the government of Uttar Pradesh, announces their online UP Polytechnic Application Form 2016. JEECUP Online Registration start from 02 February 2016 to 10 March 2016 hence we advise all the appliers check out the below procedure and apply online.
UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination is conducted by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh) in various Departments in the polytechnic. For the current year examination is going to be scheduled from 1st May 2016. More details about UP Polytechnic Application Form 2016 such as eligibility criteria, last date, and procedure to apply etc. are well described below on this page.
Before Applying Online or filling the form via online applicants may check whole criteria which are fully based on the official announcement procedure. We gather this information or procedure only for you and it was fully based on the announcement uploaded by the team of UPBTE.
UP Polytechnic Notification 2016
Organizer: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education
Test Name: Joint entrance Examinations Council Uttar Pradesh
Academic Record: 10th/12th/Graduate
Age limit: Mentioned Below.
Last date to Online Registration: 15th March 2016
Further Details About JEECUP Application Form 2016
- Interested aspirants must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates should have qualified secondary examination with at least 35% marks or HSB (higher secondary Board) examination or Bachelor’s degree in Science from any government recognized University or board.
- 85% seats are reserved for those candidate
All the Eligible Candidates here invited to continue their studies with various courses under the organization some of them are electrical, mechanical, computer science and application, information technology and hotel management.
10th pass with minimum 35% marks or intermediate or B.Sc from any government-recognized board or university can eligible to fill out this form.
JEECUP 2016 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2016 is totally based on class 10th, 11th and 12th level question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics which contains 120 objective type questions.
All Applied Candidates selection based on the JEECUP 2016 Results.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/- for GEN/OBC.
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 200/-
Note: Fee should be submitted through challan or online net banking in any branch of the state bank of India or Allahabad Bank.
How to Fill UP Polytechnic Application Form 2016
- All the aspirants first visit the official website www.jeecup.org. To apply
- Then Select “apply online for UP JEE (Polytechnic)- 2016”
- After that, you have to fill out the form and make the payment.
- Now submit it and take the hard copy for future use.
|Online application available||Feb 2016(expected)|
|Last date for submission||8 march to 15 march (expected)|
|Admit Card Released On||8 April to 15 April (expected)|
|Exam Date||1 may to 7 may (expected)|
|Result Available On||15 may to 24 may (expected)|
|JEECUP Counselling||1 June to 7 June (expected)|
Links to visit:
To Apply against this exam must visit this official link