UP NTT Teachers Online Application Form 2016
The Uttar Pradesh government has recently announced the Basic Education Parishad UP NTT Teachers Online Application Form 2016 on the official site. Aspirants if you are interested in this process and want to fill this form must check UP NTT Notification and then participate in this process of UP NTT Teachers Application Form. This opportunity has released for those candidates who will be desperate to make your career in teaching sector.
So aspirants don’t miss this chance and grab this and part of this Uttar Pradesh for Nursery Teacher Training Session 2016. Those applicants are eligible as well as interested they can Apply Online mode for NTT to Secretary of Exam Regulatory Authority.
UPBEP NTT Recruitment Eligibility criteria:
For this applicants must complete Graduation from UGC recognized College/ University with Minimum 50% marks and OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex. Serviceman candidates are given 45% as a Minimum Marks.
Candidate’s age should be 18 Years to 35 years
for CT (Nursery) & NTT Training & 18 Years
Age relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates is 5 years & for Disable candidates relaxation will be of 15 years. Check another detail by the official notification.
The application Fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 400/– for SC/ ST fee will be
for SC/ ST fee will be Rs. 200/- Per candidate.
The application fee will be submitted in form of Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates have to retain a copy of e-challan with them.
Note:- PWD candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
Uttar Pradesh NTT Jobs Selection Procedure:-
The Selection of the applicants will be strictly based on the merit of candidates. Merit will be based on Marks of candidates in High School, Intermediate & Graduation. Check another detail by the official notification.
How to Apply for UP NTT Teacher Vacancies
- Check official website of organisation which is i.e. http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/
- Then Search the notification of this and click on it.
- Read all details and click on apply button.
- Fill the application form with the help of requiring document.
- Attest all copies of the document with the application form.
- Click on submit button and at last take a print out of application form for the future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 27 09 2016
- Last date for Online Registration : 17 October 2016
- Date for Submit Fee in Banks through Selected Medium : 19 October 2016
- Online Application Form Completion Date: 19 October 2016