UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016
After successfully conducted the application submission process, Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has release UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 on their main website. All such aspirants who have applied for the Clerk/ Stenographer Posts can download the UPJN Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has released job notification for total 398 posts of Routine Clerk and Stenographer, a huge number of willing candidates who wants to work in government sector have applied for the vacancies from 21th June 2016 to the last date 21th July 2016. To select best aspirants a career test will be organized and UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Hall Ticket 2016 is required to attend the test.
UPJN Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2016
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Declaration||UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Vacancies||Routine Clerk and Stenographer|
|Date of the exam||Aannounced|
Current Update: The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has recently uploaded UP Jal Nigam Typing Test Admit Cards for Clerk/ Stenographer Posts.The applied candidates can Download their Respective Admit Cards from the link given below and carry during the exam time. Candidates are also able to check the exam time and date by downloading hall ticket.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Exam Date 2016
The hall ticket is important to download for the candidates. In case any applicant found without the admit card then the authority shall not permit him to sit for the test. It is as important also because it contains various information about Uttar Pradesh Routine Clerk Exam Date 2016 etc. The call letter also contains candidates info like name, photograph, signature, registration number etc.
The selection process will based on the following criteria
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Applicants have to be qualify in all the levels to be appointed for the job.
Steps to Download UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016
- Applicants have to go to the official website and that is www.upjn.org.
- A direct link is also given at the bottom of the page.
- Then you have to click on one of the option Hindi version or English version according to in which language you want to see the website.
- Click on the notification about Hall Ticket/Entry Card/ Admit Card on the homepage.
- Fill all the required information like registration number and date of birth etc.
- Press enter or click on the submit button, the Hall Ticket will appear on the screen of your device
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Make sure, aspirants don’t forget to carry it to the test location
Check more details through Official Website