UP Instructor Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has released UP Instructor Recruitment 2016 notification for filling 293 Instructor Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016 through Online.
As per the details, the UP Anudeshak Bharti 2016 process is now started. Aspirants those who are looking for govt job they have good opportunity now. Make sure, aspirants submit their applications for UP Instructor Recruitment 2016 on or before last date.
The last date for UPSSSC Online Applications is 21st September 2016. To check the Eligible Criteria of Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Jobs candidates can read our article.
Uttar Pradesh Anudeshak Jobs Notification 2016-2017
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Number of Vacancies: 293 posts
Job Role: Anudeshak or Instructor Posts
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancies:
Recently, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued the employment advertisement. The UPSSSC Advt No. 23/2016 Recruitment is for filling up of 293 Instructor vacancies. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Uttar Pradesh Jobs.
Aspirants are advice to grab the chance of Govt Jobs by applying this UP Instructor Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible contenders can fill the online application form from the links which are given below.
UPSSSC Advt No. 23/2016 Recruitment
Aspirants are happy to hear that Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is now going to hire eligible aspirants. On the basis of written test and Interview, the department will select the candidates for 293 Anudeshak posts.
Age Limit: (01-01-2016)
- Minimum – 21 years.
- Maximum – 40 years.
SC, ST, PH and other reserved category candidates are eligible for age relaxation.
- Candidate should possess Diploma or Degree or ITI from the authorised university or institution with good academic marks.
- Written Exam.
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay as Rs. 4200/-.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016
- First of all, aspirants visit the official website upsssc.gov.in.
- On the left side of the page, you can find the ‘Online Application’.
- Click on Candidate Registration and select the suitable link.
- Here the advertisement is available which applicants need to read it very carefully.
- If interested and eligible, register yourself to the upsssc.gov.in.
- Then fill the application form with correct details.
- Submit the application form and download it.
- At last, take a print of it for future reference.
Starting dates for online application: 31st August 2016
Last date for submission of online application: 21st September 2016