United Bank of India Recruitment 2016
United Bank of India, Kolkata has published notification for United Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates for the UBI 100 Probationary Officer Jobs may apply online from 28-06-2016 to 12-07-2016.
United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released with the Advt No: HRM/REC/02/2016. As per the details, there are 100 vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts in JMG Scale I available for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course with NIIT.
Check more details of UBI Recruitment 2016 by the help of this page and those who eligible can grab this opportunity.
UBI Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: United Bank of India
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (JMG Scale-I) Posts
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: India
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Official Website: www.unitedbankofindia.com
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
UBI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
The United Bank of India, Kolkata has recently broadcasted a notification which named as United Bank of India Recruitment 2016. The willing candidates can apply for the UBI 100 PO vacancies by submitting the United Bank of India Online Application Form in between the dates 28th June to 12th July 2016.
As we know to apply for any recruitment, aspirants want to know the Eligible Criteria so they able to know whether they are eligible for it or not. For that reason, here we mention the Eligibility Criteria of United Bank of India PO Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria of United Bank of India PO Jobs
Candidates who wish apply for UBI Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.06.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Applicants must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
The Candidates applying for United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Job Seekers have to pay the application fee through Online Mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card & Internet Banking. The Fee varies for different categories which are available below.
SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs 150/-.
For All Others: Rs 700/-.
Applicants selected for UBI PO Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band of Rs 23,700/- 980×7/ 30,560- 1145x 2/32,850-1310 x7/42,020 per month.
Steps to Fill UBI Bank PO Apply Online Application 2016
- First of all, aspirants read the notification carefully before applying online for United Bank of India PO Jobs.
- Then go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Now click on Apply Online Tab for the PO post.
- Here fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make Fee Payment through Online Mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/06/2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/07/2016
- Payment of Application Fee: 28/06/2016 to 12/07/2016
- Availability of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training: 20/07/2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 27/07/2016 to 01/08/2016
- Availability of Call Letters for Examination: 26/07/2016
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 07/08/2016
Apply Online for Jobs In United Bank of India (Available from 28th June)