UGC NET July 2017 Notification
The Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducted soon the NET – National Eligibility Test. This examination will be conducted on the date of 09th July 2017. But before that applicant wants to apply for this and must fill this form of UGC NET July 2017 Notification before on the last date. So interested applicants the application form process will be started soon. Don’t waste your time and grab this opportunity.
This examination gets conducted to select best candidates for eligibility of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). We hope that applicants you will not miss this opportunity and grab this after applying. Thereafter applicants must do the best exam preparation for the examination.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 Details:
- Exam Board– Central Board of Secondary Education
- Authority Name- University Grants Commission
- Name of Exam: National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Exam Date: 9th July 2017
- Admit Card Availability: Available Soon
UGC NET 2017 Notification Eligibility Criteria
As we all know there are many applicants who wish to crack the UGC NET Exam and want to get this opportunity. But for this candidate need to do very hard work because this exam will be conducted on a tough scale. Candidates may fill the online UGC NET Application Form 2017 and start preparing for the examination. This exam will organize soon on the date of 09th July 2017 at the various centers.
- Must qualify the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central valid university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The appearing candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Interested candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
- Applicants will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only.
- The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
UGC NET July 2017 Notification Age Limit
The age limit detail will be mention below applicants must check it properly.
For Junior Research Fellowship-
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rule.
- There is no limitation in age.
UGC NET July 2017 Notification Application Fee
The application fee detail will be mention below applicants must check and pay this fee.
|General category then you need to pay||Rs. 600/-|
|OBC Category then you need to pay||Rs. 300/-|
|SC, SC category then you need to pay||Rs. 150/-|
UGC NET Exam Pattern:
|Paper Sections||Scores||Total Question||Time|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 (Compulsory)||1¼ Hr. (09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|II||100||50 questions (all are compulsory)||1¼ Hr. (11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|III||150||75 questions (all are compulsory)||2½ Hr. (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
Apply for CBSE UGC NET July Online Registration 2017
Registration / Login Process:
Must log in through the id and password after checking the latest link of the application form.
Start Submission of CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Online Form
Now fill the application form with the help of requiring detail of document.
Upload Photo and signature:
Now applicants upload the passport size photo and signature with the form. don’t forget must attest giving size photo of notification.
Application Fee Payment:
Pay the application fee through the paying method and the tap on submit button and complete this process.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Telephone No. : 7042399524, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399527, 7042399528, 7042399529.
Fax No. : 0120-2427772
CSIR UGC NET 2017 July Exam Date
- UGC NET July 2017 Exam Short Notification date: April 2017
- Starting date for CBSE UGC NET online registration: April 2017
- UGC NET 2017 last date to Apply Online: May 2017
- Last date of UGC NET Application Fee Submission: May 2017
- Correction in application form: May 2017
- Date of release UGC NET Admit Card: June 2017
- CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Exam Date: 9 July 2017
Useful Links (Available):