TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has recently released the advertisement for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017. The teacher recruitment board is on the way to fill up the 1663 vacant posts of TN TTRB PG Physical Education Director. Interested candidate who want to grab this opportunity, can fill the online application form by visit the official portal of TRB Tamil Nadu Jobs it which is given in the bottom in our article.
The Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has now appointed teachers in the Tamil Nadu state via conducting the TN TTRB Exam. To participate in this exam candidate must have the degree of B.Ed in a respective subject. The application form is available on its official website, before the last date 30th May 2017 you can apply for this recruitment.
Short details about TRB Tamil Nadu Notification
- Organization name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Service: Tamil Nadu High Secondary Education Service.
- Name of post: Graduate assistant / physical educational assistant.
- Job location: Tamil Nadu State.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Tamil – 218 Posts
- English – 231 Posts
- Mathematics – 180 Posts
- Physics – 176 Posts
- Chemistry – 168 Posts
- Botany – 87 Posts
- Zoology – 102 Posts
- History – 146 Posts
- Geography – 18 Posts
- Economics – 139 Posts
- Commerce – 125 Posts
- Political Science– 24 Posts
- Bio Chemistry – 01 Post
- Micro Biology – 01 Post
- Home Science – 07 Posts
- Telugu – 01 Post
- Physical Education Director – 39 Posts
- Application starting date: 10th May 2017.
- Last date of submitting the application form: 30th May 2017.
- Examination date: 2nd July 2017.
Eligible criteria for TamilNadu TRB Jobs
Aspirant who wants to apply for this posts must check the require eligibilities
For PG assistant: aspirant should have completed his post graduation in the relevant subject with B.Ed degree from any recognized university.
For physical director grade 1: the candidate must have any bachelor degree with M.P.Ed Degree.
The upper age limit is, the candidate shouldn’t be over 57 years as per on 1st July 2017.
Selection process for TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017
Candidate will be shortlisted by the written examination wich is held on 2nd July 2017.
The candidate who belongs to general cast has to pay 500 rupees. 250 rupees for SC/ ST candidates as per the application charges
How to Apply for TN TTRB Vacancies
- First of all, browser the link which we provide in the bottom of the official portal.
- Then open the link of official notification and read it carefully.
- Now open the link of online application and fill the form by your require details such as your name, date of birth, email address etc.
- Upload your all asking scan documents, a passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by online mode.
- Now submit the application form. And take a printout of it for future use.