TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Hello friends, here we are going to provide you the golden opportunity for all Tamil Nadu state government job seekers. Now you have a golden chance to get the job anywhere in Tamil Nadu state. Recently Tamil Nadu releases a notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 for vacant posts of 1953 Accountant, Assistant & Clerk.
To all the interested candidates are advised to submit their Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment online application form before the closing date 26th May 2017. Applicant can apply online through the official website “link”
For all other details as like the last date of submitting Tamil Nadu Clerk Recruitment online application form, age limit, eligibility and how to fill the form, are given below.
Prime details of Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
Applicants who wish to fill this Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment have to know these prime details about this job.
- Organization name: Tamil Nadu public service commission.
- A number of vacancies: 1953.
- Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Job cadre: the Government job.
- The method of application: Online.
- Official website: LINK
Number of vacancy and post name
- Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat:- 06.
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:- 01
- Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat:- 06
- Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department:-130
- Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department:-06
- Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department:-85
- Assistant in Prison Department:- 20
- Assistant in Registration Department:- 128
- Assistant in Backward Classes Welfare Department:- 02
- Assistant in Fisheries Department:- 18
- Assistant in Labour Department:- 24
- Assistant/ Accountant /Store Keeper in Employment and Training Department:- 92
- Assistant in Highways Department:- 156
- Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department:- 18
- Assistant in NCC Department:-23
- Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department:- 02
- Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department:- 105
- Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department:- 54
- Assistant in Commissioner of Commercial Taxes:- 22
- Assistant in Chennai (South) Division:- 56
- Assistant in Tiruchirappalli Division:- 27
- Assistant in Vellore Division:- 09
- Assistant in Coimbatore Division:- 12
- Assistant in Madurai Division:- 35
- Assistant in Tirunelveli Division:- 20
- Assistant in (Other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat:- 30
- Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat:- 08
- Assistant in (Finance Department) Secretariat:- 15
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:- 03
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat:- 15
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat:- 12
- Assistant in Tamilnadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation:- 08
- Starting date of submitting the application form: 27th April 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form: 26th May 2017.
- Last date of payment of application fee: 29th May 2017.
- Date of examination: 6th August 2017.
Eligibility criteria of TNPSC Accountant Jobs
Candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age limit for TNPSC Vacancies
Candidate age must in between 18year to 30 years. Age relaxation for PWD candidate is 10 year.
Selection for this job is based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination. And personal interview.
TNPSC Exam pattern
The written exam will be conducted as objective type, the subjects are bellow.
- General studies:- 75 questions.
- Aptitude and mental ability test: 25 questions.
- General Tamil and English: 100 question.
Candidate should have to pay 50 rupees as registration fee and 100 rupees as written examination fee.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Clerk Recruitment
Here we show the process to apply for Tamil Nadu Clerk Recruitment.
- Firstly candidate has to visit the official portal which we giving below.
- Read the notification carefully and make sure that you will be eligible for this job or not.
- Hit on the one-time registration.
- Now fill the form by requiring details as like your name, DOB full address etc.
- Make online payment and submit it.
- Now candidate can take a xerox of application form for future use.