TNPSC Group 4 Exam Selection Process 2016
Good news for all the applicants who are going to take TNPSC Group 4 Exam. Totalgovtjobs.in is providing all Selection Procedure either it is written method or oral method. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has posted the recruitment for huge vacancies various post notification and the selection is based on written test and Oral test. The complete Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) group 4 examination recruitment selection procedure details are given below.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 4 Examination Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern – The TNPSC Group 4 exam selection will depend on applicant’s performance in the written examination i.e obtained marks by the candidates. Applicants have to take both tests, either it is written tests or oral tests. All applicants have to prepare for both the exams.
Posts that come under the Group 4 Category are as follows:
|Bill Collector Gr. I|
|Steno Typist and more|
Tamil Nadu Group IV Exam Selection Procedure 2016
There are some rounds which candidates have to appear in to be selected for the selected or applied posts.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern:
- The written examination will be consisting of the single paper by TNPSC. The examination questions will be in objective type related from General Knowledge (S.S.L.C Standard) & General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard).
- The examination will be Objective Type.
- There will be 200 questions in the examination paper.
- Total 300 marks are carried by the paper.
- The time duration will be 3 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 90.
We are informing to all the Applicants that 90 marks are the qualifying marks for selection.
Oral Test: Applicants will be cleared in the TNPSC Group 4 written exam they will go for the Oral Test. in the oral test the necessary documents and eligibility criteria will be checked by the applicants.
Visit Official Web Portal for more details.
All the best for your TNPSC Group IV Exam.