TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will ready to organize the examination for the Assistant Agriculture Officer Jobs at the various centers. Most of all applicants have applied for this job and now all will be ready for the examination and for doing the better preparation all will be look out the TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 on the online mode. So applicants for your help we will provide the whole information of exam syllabus will mention below.
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Agricultural Officer
- No of Posts: 333
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Type of job: Sarkari Naukri
- Application mode: Online
Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Agriculture Syllabus 2017
The TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 will use for helping the applicant’s exam study. Through this applicants will get an idea about the examination topics so applicants must check the entire exam Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 through the lower section.
- Agronomic principles, practices, and meteorology
- Dry Farming and Agro-Forestry
- Soils and Fertility Management
- Horticultural Crop Cultivation Techniques
- Breeding and Seed Production
- Plant Protection Principles and Practices
- Livestock, Poultry Management, Artificial Insemination and Calf Rearing
- Farm Machinery and Post Harvest Technology
- Energy and Environment
- Commercial Agriculture
- Extension and Agri. Economics
TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 for Computer Applications
- Introduction to Computers
- Operating systems
- Windows operating systems
- Word processing
- MS Word
- Data Entry using Excel
- Multimedia Presentation
- Application of computer in agriculture
- Preparation of Tabular Columns,
- Charts and Graphs
- Multimedia Presentation
- Internet and Email and Application of computer in agriculture
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2017 for General Studies
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Economy
- Culture & Heritage – India & UP.
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity
- Geography – India & UP
- General Polity.
- History – India & UP
- Science & Technology
- Economy – India
- Environmental Studies
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- International & National Organizations
- Countries & Capitals etc
Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Syllabus 2017 for Aptitude
- Number System
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- HCF & LCM.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
TNPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern 2017
|Subject Name||Questions||Total Marks||Time||Minimum qualifying marks|
|SCs, SC(A), ST, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.||Others|
|Paper 1 Agriculture Diploma standard||200||300||3 hours||171||228|
|Paper 2 General study HSC standard||100||200||2 Hours|
|Personal Interview and academic record||70|
|Question Paper Medium||English and Tamil|
Collect TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 in the PDF format through this link: Syllabus