TNPL Recruitment 2016
According to the department details, the process of TNPL Recruitment 2016 is now started. Aspirants those who are eligible may apply for the TNPL JA, Junior Steno Typist Jobs 2016 before the last date. Check the details of Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Recruitment from here.
The Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has published a notification for recruitment to 37 posts of Junior Assistant, Junior Steno Typist and Grade VI Trainee. The Last Date for submission of application form for TNPL Recruitment 2016 is 10th September 2016.
TNPL JA, Junior Steno Typist Jobs Details 2016
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee: 25 Post
- Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee: 10 Posts
- Grade VI Trainee: 02 Posts
Official Website: www.tnpl.com
Last Date: 10.09.2016
Recently, the Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 37 posts of Junior Assistant Trainee, Grade VI Trainee etc. Candidates, who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibilities criteria as given in TNPL JA, Junior Steno Typist Notification may apply for the TNPL Recruitment 2016.
Eligible Criteria of Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Recruitment 2016-2017
- For Junior Assistant Trainee: First Class full time M.Com from recognized University / Institution.
- Junior Steno Typist Trainee: Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Senior Grade (45 wpm) and English shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm).
- Grade VI Trainee: First Class full time M.Sc. (Chemistry) from recognized University / Institution.
Candidates maximum age limit should be for general is 25 years, 27 years for BC/BCM/MBC/DNC and 30 years for applicants.
Applicants who will be scoring more marks in eligible tests will be selected for Junior Assistant and other posts.
- For the post of Junior Steno Typist : Rs. 7734-9224/-
- Grade VI Trainee : Rs. 4115-6875/-
- For the post of Junior Assistant : Rs. 7734-9224/-
How to apply TNPL JA Recruitment 2016
- Applicants are pleased to visit official website of the organization.
- Then search and click on new application form link.
- Here enter candidate’s correct details in application form.
- After downloading details and attach documents.
- Now recheck the details and sends to address which is given below.
- TNPL application process is completed successfully.
- Online Application Commencement from: Started
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 10th September 2016
- Exam Date: Updating soon