TN MRB Recruitment 2017
The Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released the TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for those applicants who want to make their career in this sector. Those candidates who are interested in this govt. jobs in Tamil Nadu make use this chance. But for grabbing this chance aspirants firstly need to check official notification of this job and if you will satisfy these criteria then go for the next process of this job which is application form process.
The board was established with the objective of making direct recruitment to different categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. So candidates must fill the application form for VHN ANM Nurse 2804 Posts before on the last date which is 24/02/2017.
Details about Tamil Nadu VHN ANM Jobs 2017
Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Category: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 2804
Name of The Post: Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Through Online Mode.
Eligibility for TN MRB Latest Vacancies 2017
The require eligibility detail for this TN MRB Recruitment 2017 will mention below in this section so applicants before applying must check age limit, education, selection procedure etc.
According to MRB VHN, Notification candidates pay scale is Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- after the selection.
For applying this Job applicant must complete ANM Qualification, SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Health Workers Course (Female), Certificate must be registered in Tamil Nadu Nurses, and the Physical fitness from recognized Board.
All of the applicant’s selection process will complete on the basis of Technical qualification and document verification.
Weightage for Selection:
|Minimum Qualification||Weightage of marks|
|Certificate/ Diploma||HSC/ P.U.C**||SSLC/ 10th|
|Certificate with SSLC||60 percent||–||40%|
|Certificate of PUC/ HSC qualification||60 percent||–||40 percent|
- For general/ OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST categories will pay the application fee – Rs. 250/- per candidate.
The payment has to made through Debit, Credit Card/ Net Banking and etc.
- Last date for submission of Application & Online payment – 24/02/2017
- Offline payment Date of fee through Indian Bank – 28/02/2017
Fill Tamil Nadu Nurse Application Form 2017
- First of all, applicants go to the official website which is given below.
- Now click on suitable Recruitment links.
- Thereafter, Read all instruction carefully.
- Start applying online, with the help of your document details.
- Then check the whole form details, and click on submit button”.
- Finally, get the printout of application form for future use.
Check more detail by the help of this link which provides below.