Telangana epass Scholarship 2017
Recently, the Government of Telangana has released the super news for those aspirants who are looking for the Telangana epass Scholarship 2017. Candidates may apply for the TS Scholarship 2017 by filling the Telangana Scholarships Application Form 2017 before on the last date.
The Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017 is now available for those aspirants who are not finically good. If you are also one of the aspirants then you firstly need to check the Telangana Scholarship Notification 2017. The notification indicates the Eligible Criteria, Important Dates, and Useful Links etc.
TS Scholarship 2017 Details:
Department Name: Government of Telangana
Status: Available Soon
Last Date for Applying: Available Soon
Telangana Online Application Status 2017
All those applicants who are belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Minority category are only able to apply for Telangana epass Scholarship 2017. This year, as per the details, there are lots of scholarship facilities to all the candidates who want to get the reward of scholarship for their study and make a bright future.
Every year, the association has started the TS Scholarship Scheme 2017 to help all those candidates who are brilliant but due to some financial condition they are not able to continue their study. Large no of aspirants have applied for this and from those aspirants, there are many candidates who get the Scholarship amount every month through the bank.
Telangana Epass Renewal 2017
Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships is designed by Center for Good Governance (CGG). For the SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minorities/Physically Handicapped candidates, it is maintained by the Social Welfare Department.
The Telangana epass Scholarship 2017 is available for the candidates who wish to pursue Post Matric courses. The Epass system is presently being implemented in five states which are given below.
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Himachal Pradesh and
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Scholarships Online Form 2017
- 10th Class passed from recognized school or board with good academic records.
- Candidates belong to the categories of SC, ST, OBC and Minority.
- Applicants parental annual income is Rs. two Lakh or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. one Lakh or below
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of candidate
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch and Not required for EBC students
- Study/Bonafide Certificates for the previous seven consecutive years of Study
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
How to fill Telangana Scholarships Application Form 2017
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website “www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Then select the ‘new registration’ link which is available on the home page.
- Now fill the form with all the correct details.
- Then again log on to the web portal with this registration details.
- Fill the complete details as your category, income, and other appropriate details correctly.
- Take a hard copy and submit it to the college or university you are belonged to.
Go to Official Website to check more details