Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017
You will be happy to know that Telangana state department releases a notification for EAMCET which is a common entrance test. Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017 will release by the department for complete his various vacant posts at various colleges. All those contenders who want to get admission in various degree colleges can fill up application forms. Candidates are suggested that they should fill TS EAMCET Application Form before the last date. Any application form will not be accepted after the last date.
Latest Update: The Telangana state department has announced Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017 on the date of 13th March 2017. So Candidates stay connected with us and Collect all latest updates….
Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is one of a high-level entrance exam conducted by the organization. Large numbers of candidates applied in this exam to get the admission in various degree colleges. Aspirants are suggested that all the details related to Telangana EAMCET Application Form will available on an official website.
- Examination name– TS EAMCET
- Commonly known as– EAMCET 2017
- Scheduled by– TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education)
- Examination date– 12th May 2017
- Level of examination– State level
- Examination type– Undergraduate
Telangana EAMCET Notification Eligibility Criteria 2017
Educational Qualification: participant should have Intermediate from a recognized board or Institute of Telangana.
The candidates must have scored 45% aggregate in the subjects mentioned in 12th standard (40% for reserved categories).
Application Fees: for General Category candidate’s participant should have cleared an application fee will be Rs 500/-. And for SC/ST category candidates application fees will be Rs 250/-. Check future detail by the official advertisement.
Mode of payment
- Telangana Online Centres/TS e-seva centres/MeeSeva centres
- Payment Gateway (Credit card/ debit card)
Age Limit: participant age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
- Diploma in Pharmacology
- Bachelor of Science (Agricultural)/ Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry/ Bachelor of Science (Horticulture)/ Bachelor of Forensic Sciences
- Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)/ Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bach. of Science (Commercial agricultural & business management (CA & BM)
- Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology)/ Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural engineering)/ Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology).
Telangana EAMCET Admit Card 2017
Admit card or hall ticket is very important for entering in an examination hall. Candidates who applied for Common Entrance Exam are advised please get their admit card from an official website.
Telangana EAMCET Result 2017
At last, the department will release result after the process of entrance exam. Candidates can check their result on an official website to know that whether they are qualified or not in an exam.
Fill Telangana EAMCET Application Form 2017
- Firstly, students have to visit the official website www.tseamcet.in
- Find the link related to Apply Online.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- After that submit application fees.
- After that click the Submit button.
- Download or take a print copy of application form.
- TS EAMCET Notification Release Date: 13th March 2017
- Availability of the TS EAMCET 2017 application form: 15th March 2017
- Last date for Submission of application form without late fee: 15th April 2017
- Correction of TS EAMCET Online Application data already submitted: 16th April to 21st April 2017
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500: 21st April
- Ending date for Submission of TS EAMCET application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000: 27th April
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000: 03rd May
- Ending date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000: 8th May
- TS EAMCET Admit Card Download Date: 1st May to 9th May
- Date of TS EAMCET Examination: 12th May
Engineering (E): 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Agriculture & Medical (AM): 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Primary Answer Key Released: 13th May 2017 (Tentative)
- TS EAMCET Answer Key Objection Received till 18th May 2017 (Tentative)
- TS EAMCET Result 2017 Declaration: 22nd May 2017 (Tentative)
Telangana EAMCET Application Form Notification: Available Soon