The Tamil Nadu state university conducts the Common Entrance Test; check out the TANCET 2016 application form for the ME/MBA/MCA, and apply through online mode.
All interested candidates can ensure the eligibility criteria for TANCET application form and then fill the application form on or before the specified last date.
The TANCET exam is conducted by the Anna University, those students who want to take admission in Anna University for doing their Master degree in ME, MBA and MCA courses. This University provides many profession and technical courses.
Details of TANCET application form 2016:
|Name of the Organization||Anna University|
|Name of the Exam||Common Eligibility Test|
|Information about||Application form|
|Last date||Last week of April 2016|
- All interested applicants must complete the bachelor’s degree from recognized university with 50% marks and for the SC/ST/ PWD 45% marks should be required.
- Lateral entry MBA, MCA, MCA, ME, MTech, MArch, MPlan courses.
- For the General and OBC, category candidates pay Rs 500/-
- For the SC, ST, and PWD category candidates pay Rs 250/-
- All applicants who are going to apply they must pay the above-mentioned fee though the draft in favor of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”.
Selection procedure for TANCET 2016:
The selection procedure has based on the written test and rank scored by the students in the TANCET exam.
How to apply:
- Applicants visit the official sites of the department, which is www.annauniv.edu.
- Search the TANCET 2015 link.
- Chose the online apply mode and fill the form without any mistakes.
- Deposit the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Take a print out of the TANCET application form for the future use.
TANCET 2016 Important date:
- Starting date is will be declared soon in the month of March 2016.
- The examination date will be on a month of the 3rd week of May 2016.
Note: All above dates are tentative, so to get the more details and updates for the TANCET exam keep visit on our web portal.
Visit the official websites of the organization.