Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is now ready to receive the applications for the Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017. All such aspirants who are looking for the Police Job they may grab this opportunity by register their name for TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2017.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has issued a notification to recruit 15711 Jobs. Now the Applications are invited from interested & capable applicants for filling positions of Constable Vacancies. Eligible aspirants hurry up and apply as soon as possible.
www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in Constable Vacancies Details:
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|No. of Posts:||15711|
|Name of the Posts:||Constable, Jail Warders, Firemen|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
|Date of Examination||21.05.2017|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Grade II Special Force (Male) – 4569
- Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Female) – 46
- Grade II Armed Force (Male) – 4627
- Police Constable Grade-II Armed Force (Female) – 3941
- Jail Warder Grade-II (Male) – 976
- Prison Department Jail Warder Grade-II (Female) – 40
- Fire Services Department (Male) Fireman Grade-II – 1512
Eligible Criteria of TNUSRB Jail Warder Recruitment 2017
All the Other details regarding the Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates etc are well mention here. Candidates can check the eligible criteria and apply before below mention date.
All of the interested applicants should possess 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between
- OC Candidates – 18 to 24 Years
- BC/MBC/DC Candidates 18 to 26 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 18 to 29 Years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates – 18 to 45 Years.
Interested candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the selected applicants is Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month…..
Written Exam, PFT, Interview
TNUSRB Application Form has available in 284 Post Office in Tamil Nadu:
Application Fee for this job is – Rs.30/-
Exam Fee for the applicants is– Rs.135/- per candidate
How to Apply for TNUSRB Police Constable 2017:
- Open the Tamil Nadu Police Constable Official Website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Check the TN Police Constable Recruitment notice.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Then pay the application fee.
- After that send the application form to the given address.
- Starting Date for issued Application in All Post Office: 23.01.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.02.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 21.05.2017