Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
Syndicate bank is inviting the interested candidates to apply for great job opportunities under the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017. The candidates who think that they can crack the rounds under this recruitment are suggested to check the official Syndicate Bank Notification 2017 for the post of Specialist Officer using the direct official link that is being furnished at the bottom of this Webpage. Applicants don’t forget must apply for this job before on the last date which is 14-03-2017.
The Syndicate bank was started in 1925 in Udipi, Karnataka and is one of the public sector banks. Not, only it conducts IBPS examinations, but also it releases the notifications for other exams for the purpose of recruiting the eligible and most talented candidates for various posts under its departments. A notification regarding the recruitment has recently been published by this Bank, according to which, there are total 99 Jobs of Specialist Officer available and will be occupied by those who possess the ability to be selected.
Importance of Syndicate Bank Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||99|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Post wise Information:
- Manager (Law) MMGS-II – 12 Posts
- Manager Credit (CA) MMGS-II – 31 Posts
- Manager (Security) MMGS-II – 35 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I – 15 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical) JMGS-I – 06 Posts
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Jobs Eligibility 2017
For Manager-Law posts, age group should be in between 21 years to 35 years
Manager-Security Officer post- 25 to 45 years.
For Manager-CA & Technical Officer age is 21 to 30 years
The age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules and check this information through the official notification.
- All of the interested candidates should have completed A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- Applicants must complete B-Tech /BE Degree in Civil with minimum 50% aggregate mark.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD min 45% B-Tech /BE Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks. for SC/ST/OBC /PWD min 45%.
The application fee for the interested applicants is Rs. 600/- for OBC/General category candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman category candidates through online payment mode.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
Interested candidates will select on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by Syndicate Bank.
- For Manager: Rs.31705/- to Rs. 45950/-
- For Technical Officer: Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 42020/-
How to apply for Syndicate Bank Application Form 2017
- Firstly applicants check the official website which is www.syndicatebank.in.
- After that, look up the links for careers and go through the PGDBF program link.
- After that, check the advertisement link, read it after downloading.
- When done, click on apply online and fill the form carefully.
- After that, upload signature & photo.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit and download for future reference.
Last date for submission of online application form: 14-03-2017
Links For Applying: