SSUPSW Recruitment 2016
The State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare, Bihar has provided a good opportunity for those applicants who are looking for the SSUPSW Jobs. If you are also one of them then you might be on the right web page. The department has currently updated the notification for SSUPSW Recruitment 2016. Candidates can apply for SSUPSW Technician, Physiotherapist, Manager, Driver 320 Jobs.
As we know very well, before going to apply any recruitment, the candidates need to know about the education details, age limit, selection process etc in short they want to check the full Eligible Criteria and for that reason here we mention the SSUPSW Recruitment 2016 Eligible Criteria for the candidates use.
SSUPSW 320 Jobs Details:
Name of the Organization: State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare, Bihar
Name of the Post: Various Posts
No. of Vacancies: 320 Posts
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Bihar
Job Category: State Government Job
Official Website: www.sids.co.in/ssupsw2
SSUPSW Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Case Manager||20 Posts|
|Senior Physiotherapist||20 Posts|
|Mobility Instructor||20 Posts|
|Speech & Language Pathologist/therapist||20 Posts|
|Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist||20 Posts|
|Technician (Audiometry)||40 Posts|
|Technician (Ophthalmology)||40 Posts|
|Technician (Assistive Devices)||20 Posts|
|Care Giver||20 Posts|
|Cook Cum Helper||20 Posts|
|Paramedic (Centre & Response Van)||20 Posts|
SSUPSW Technician, Physiotherapist, Manager, Driver Posts 2016
SSUPSW Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of June 2016 by the State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare, Bihar. The advertisement has published online to fill 320 vacancies of Technician, Physiotherapist, Driver, Helper, Counsellor & Other Posts on Contract Basis.
Eligibility Criteria of SSUPSW Manager Recruitment 2016
Candidates who wish apply for SSUPSW Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.01.2016 i.e. Maximum Age: 55 years.
For Technician: Job Seekers must complete Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized Institute if they want to apply for the SSUPSW Recruitment 2016 with relevant experience.
For Case Manager: Must pass Postgraduate/Master Degree in Psycho-Social Rehabilitation from recognized Institute.
For Senior Physiotherapist: Complete Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
For Physiotherapist: Diploma Holder Candidates who have Bachelor in Physiotherapy from a recognized institute and to check more details, applicants must refer the Official Notification.
The Selection of Candidates applying for SSUPSW Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Interview
- For Post 1: Rs 30,000/- to 40,000/- per month
- For Post 2: Rs 31,250/- to 40,000/- per month
- For Posts 3,5: Rs 25,000/- to 32,500/- per month
- For Posts 4,7 to 9,12: Rs 20,000/- to 26,000/- per month
- For Post 6: Rs 21,875/- to 28,500/- per month
- For Post 10: Rs 18,750/- to 24,500/- per month
- For Post 11: Rs 6,250/- to 8,100/- per month
- For Post 13: Rs 12,500/- to 16,500/- per month
Steps to Fill Online SSUPSW Online Application 2016
- First of all, aspirants read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Then go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Online Tab for the particular post.
- Now fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17/06/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.)