SSCER Recruitment 2016 2017
Staff Selection Commission has recently release SSCER Recruitment 2016 2017 advertisement. Aspirants those who have completed Post Graduation may apply for the Staff Selection Commission (ER) Recruitment 2016 before the last date which gives below.
Candidates can apply for the SSCER Recruitment 2016 2017 by submitted the online application form on or before 6th October 2016. For the candidate’s convenience, here we updated the eligible criteria of SSCER Vacancies.
SSC Eastern Region Vacancies Details:
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim
Official Website: www.sscer.org, www.ssconline.nic.in
No of Vacancies: 279
For Group B
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 105 Posts
- Assistant Archivist (General): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Senior Instructor (Weaving): 04 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 05 Posts
- Metrological Assistant: 01 Post
- Heraldic Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Research Assistant: 04 Posts
For Group C
- Scientific Assistant (RPT): 05 Posts
- Duplicating Machine Operator: 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 19 Posts
- Field Attendant (with Multi-Tasking): 19 Posts
- Office Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff): 40 Posts
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 02 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 05 Posts
- Library Clerk: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical): 28 Posts
- SA (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- SA (Civil): 13 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (NDT): 03 Posts
The commission has declared 279 vacancies for the various posts. Job Seekers who are in search of the latest Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity by applying through online. As per the details, the SSC Scientific Assistant online application continues up to 26th Sept 2016.
Eligible Criteria of Staff Selection Commission (ER) Recruitment 2016
The way to fill application is Online. Make sure during the submission of applications, the candidates follow the easy steps which are given below.
Must have a certificate in Degree or Post Graduation or Engineering or Diploma from a recognized University or Institution
The age limit of contenders is in between 18 yrs to 30 yrs and there is age relaxation given to candidates of reserved category.
Group B Category vacancies will get a pay scale of 9,300/- to 34,800/- with a grade pay of 4200/-.
Group C (remaining vacancies) can get a pay scale of 5,200/- to 20,200/- with a grade pay of 1,900/-
Candidates can check the details of posts from the above mention paragraph.
Application Fee: The application processing fee is 100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on OMR/ Computer Based Examination & Interview.
How to apply for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website www.sscer.org.
- Then click the link of advertisement.
- Download the notification and read carefully.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill the required details and submit it.
- But before submit the details, must recheck the details.
- Download the application and send it through post
Last date of submission of application: 26.09.2016
Last date for sending application hard copy: 06.10.2016
|SSCER Official Advertisement||Click here to Download|
|SSCER Online Application Link||Click here for Apply|