SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Freshly, the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 has released by the Staff Selection Commission. The organization needs well qualified and talented candidates for SSC Group C & D Jobs. All aspirants those are interested and want to take participate in SSC Group C & D Jobs Exam may apply through official website that is ssc.nic.in from the date 17th June to 15th July 2017.
Those aspirants who are looking for central government job may grab this awesome opportunity by apply online in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Recently the department has published the job advertisement to require candidates for SSC Steno Jobs. It is a good chance for all that aspirant who is waiting for this job, our suggestion is to grab this opportunity by apply via official page. It is so easy to apply or fill the form we mention all details stepwise that how you can fill the application form of SSC Steno Group C & D Notification
In our article, we will provide all latest information regarding SSC Steno Vacancy Notification such application fee, important dates, application filling method and much more. So please keep rolling the page.
SSC Steno Vacancy Details
- Name of organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the exam: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2017
- of vacancies: Various
- Application mode: Online.
- Job location: India.
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
- Application starting date: 17th June 2017.
- Closing date of application: 15th July 2017.
Eligible criteria for SSC Group C & D Jobs Notification
We requested to all candidates who wish to apply for SSC Steno Group C & D Recruitment may have a look for requiring eligibilities which are following.
Interested individuals should have done 12th standard qualification from any recognized board or institute.
The age limitation to apply in SSC Steno Group C & D Recruitment should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Application/ Examination fee
The candidates, who belong to general category, will have to pay 100 rupees as per the application or examination fee amount.
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination and after this candidate has to clear the typing test which is 100 words of English per minute and 80 words of Hindi per minutes.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancies 2017
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official portal which we mention bellow on our page.
- Reads the full official notice regarding this SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- Now search the direct link of application form at home page.
- Fill the application form by asking details like name, date of birth, full address etc, and submit the form.
- Pay the online fee as your category.
- After complete all take a hard copy of application form for future use.