SSC MTS Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission provides the best opportunity to those aspirants who are looking for the SSC Jobs. The SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 process will soon start by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates may read the SSC Multitasking Posts Notification 2017 from here.
The last date of this process is 20th January 2017. So aspirants who wish to get Multitasking Staff Position in Different states and Union Territories can apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017. All information of notification will mention below.
SSC 8300 Multitasking Posts Notification 2017
Number of Posts: 8300 Posts
Designation Name: SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical staff) (SSC MTS Exam 2016-17)
Name of the Region:
I. SSC (CR): 325 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 235 Posts
- Bihar: 90 Posts
II. SSC (NER): 226 Posts
- Assam: 108 Posts
- Meghalaya: 44 Posts
- Mizoram: 08 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 39 Posts
- Manipur: 05 Posts
- Nagaland: 12 Posts
- Tripura: 10 Posts
III. SSC (KKR): 666 Posts
- Karnataka: 380 Posts
- Kerala: 284 Posts
- Lakshadweep: 02 Posts
IV. SSC (SR): 705 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 453 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 125 Posts
- Telangana: 127 Posts
V. SSC (MPR): 536 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 464 Posts
- Chhatisgarh: 72 Posts
VI. SSC (WR): 1488 Posts
- Maharashtra: 915 Posts
- Gujarat: 564 Posts
- Goa: 09 Posts
VII. SSC (ER):
- West Bengal: 491 Posts
- Odisha: 74 Posts
- Jharkhand: 10 Posts
- Sikkim: 01 Post
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 58 Posts
VIII. SSC (NWR): 534 Posts
- Chandigarh: 122 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 91 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 123 Posts
- Haryana: 105 Posts
- Punjab: 93 Posts
IX. SSC (NR): 3186 Posts
- Delhi: 2864 Posts
- Rajasthan: 298 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 24 Posts
Eligibility for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2017
SSC MTS Exam 2016-17 Educational Criteria:
For this SSC MTS Recruitment, 2017 applicants must complete the degree of Matriculation (10th Class) pass out or its equivalent for these Non-Technical Posts of MTS from any recognized Indian Board.
SSC MTS Exam 2017 Age Limitation:
Age limit for this recruitment is 25 years or less but not exceed 25 years as on 1st January 2017. Age relaxation is applying as per the notification of the SSC MTS 2016-17 Examination.
Rs 5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs 1800/- per month
SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- All of the General & OBC category applicants will pay the fee Rs 100/- as an application fee
- SC/ ST/ Female applicants are exempted from fee
- Candidates can deposit their application fee through demand draft/ challan/ internet banking/debit card/ credit card before Last Date (Updated Soon).
SSC MTS Vacancy 2017 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will complete the OMR based written examination and then through the documents verification.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2016
- There is total 150 Question come in this test.
- Time Duration of the question paper is 2 hours and 2 hours and 40 minutes for Visually Handicapped.
- The Question Paper will come in only English Language.
- There will be Negative Marking is valid.
- 0.25 marks from the total marks of the question shall be deducted for each wrong question.
- The exam includes 4 sections.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||25|
Apply for SSC MTS Latest Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the Main Website of the Commission.
- Then seek the latest recruitments updates and click on a suitable one.
- Now you will go through the application form and fill the details.
- After that, submit the form.
- Now pay your fee via any medium described above.
- Then finally submit the form and take the hard copy of the registration no for future use.
SSC MTS 2017 Application Form Important Dates:-
- Date of release SSC MTS exam Notice 2017: 15th December 2016
- SSC MTS 2017 details Notification release date: From 31st DECEMBER
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20th January 2017
- SSC MTS payment of fee can be done: 24th December to 20th January 2016
- SSC MTS 2017 Exam Date: 16th April, 30th April and 5th May 2017
Check More details through