South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
South India Bank has invited the applicants for filling the 537 vacancies of PO and Clerk and the opportunity name is South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. All the job suitors must fill this application form after checking all information of South Indian Bank Notification 2017.
Those candidates are unemployed concerned to get the bank jobs they have a best opportunity to submit the application form on or before the last date which is 27th January 2017. To know the complete info must read the provided info on this page of totalgovtjob.com. South Indian Bank issued the recruitment notice various time in a year for different jobs this time also going for recruiting the best candidates for their department. We are mentioning the details related to the application form, and interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria for the Probationary Clerk Posts.
South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Jobs 2017 Overview
Name of the organization: South Indian Bank
No. of posts: 537
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer & Clerk
Post wise details:
- Throughout India Probationary Officer:- 201
- Probationary Clerk: For Kerala- 210
- For Tamil Nadu: Probationary Clerk: 70
- Probationary Clerk: For Delhi NCR: 30
- For Karnataka: Probationary Clerk: 26
South Indian Bank Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: For the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017, applicants must complete X/SSLC pass certificate with 60% and above, XII/ HSC with 60% and above, Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above as on 31.12.2016.
The maximum age limit is 25 years as on date 31.12.2016.
Born Limit: After 01.01.1992 and on or before 31.12.1996.
The Upper age relaxation is 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates 3 years of age relaxation for candidates having minimum 2 years of experience as Clerk/ Officer in Scheduled commercial Banks.
- The age limitation for the applicants is 26 years as on date 31.12.2016.
- Candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1991 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- The Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee Status:
Check application fee information by the help of this table:
|Category Name||Probationary Officers||Probationary Clerks|
|General Category||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
Fill South India bank Recruitment 2017 Form
- Firstly, visit the official websites, which is southindiabank.com
- Search the option of Recruitment Probationary Clerk.
- Fill your application form without make mistake.
- Submit your Demand Draft Form before the last date.
- Download the application form for the future use.
Points to remember:
- Before filling the application, you must check that the Photograph must be a recent and in passport size, color picture.
- The size of Photograph Dimensions should be 140(height) x 110(width) pixels.
- Applicants are requested to write down their application Reference ID and Name on the back side of Demand Draft before sending it to the given address along with the system generated application form and other documents.
- Date of declaring Detailed notification: 18th January 2017
- Starting date of South Indian Bank Online Registration: 19th January 2017
- End date of application submission: 27th January 2017
- Online Test- Tentative: During February 2017
Visit the official link of South India bank.