South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017
The south Indian Bank has successfully completed the application form process on the date of 27-10-2017 and now organization will busy in the process of examination and for this at first South Indian Bank release the South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 on the organization portal. Those applicants who have applied for this job must watch this page and then collect your SBI Probationary Officer Clerk Exam Date/ Call Letter.
Latest Update: The South Indian Bank PO or PC Exam Date has announced and the date of exam is
- Probationary Officer Exam Date: 20th February 2017
- Probationary Clerks Exam Date: 25th February 2017
Admit Card of this exam has announced candidate must collect this document through this link..
Candidates currently the exam date has not declared but in the upcoming days it will declare and uploaded on the official site. Candidate for collecting this exam South Indian Bank Call Letter 2017 you need your registration no and date of birth. So candidates must bring this and then collect this SBI Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates we know it’s a necessary document for the examination without this you will not eligible for this examination.
|Bank Name||South India Bank|
|No of Posts||537 Posts|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks Posts|
SBI Probationary Officer Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
The SBI PO Exam Admit Card is an important document for the examination. Most of the individuals don’t know the important of the admit card then don’t worry applicants we will provide this information regarding the South India Bank Clerk Exam Hall ticket. In general, Hall Ticket is an Identity proof which provide you an important information like exam date, center etc. So, candidates don’t take the South India Bank Admit Card lightly and after announcing this document must bring this document. For collecting this document must follow below-given simple & clerk steps and collect South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017.
Collect South Indian Bank PO/ Clerk Call letter 2017 Online
- You should visit the official website which is www.southindianbank.com
- Secondly, you will have to search the South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 link.
- Next, it will ask some details from you like DOB, Application Number in the giving form.
- Now fill the required fields with the valid information in the giving form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Now, the south India Bank Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the South India Bank Probationary Clerk Call Letter 2017 on your computer
- You should have to take a hard copy of it for the examination.