SOL DU Online Admission 2017
Hey, students if you are searching the news regarding School of Open Learning Admission. Then we have awesome news for you. The Delhi University (School of Open Learning) will ready to invite the eligible students for the various UG and PG courses. Aspirants if you are looking that type of opportunities must check this page and collect all crucial information. All of the students will grab this opportunity by filling this SOL DU Online Admission 2017 form on the online and offline both.
The School of Open Learning, Delhi University provided the various courses like PG and UG courses to the aspirants. Each year, more than 3 lacs students take part in the admission process and after that make their bright future in this sector. We hope that applicants will grab this opportunity and do study through this university.
- University Name: Delhi University (School of Open Learning)
- Courses Offered: BA/B.Com (Hons./Pass/Programs)
- Month for Apply: July 2017
School of Open Learning Application Form 2017 Education
Here we will update the eligibility according to UG and PG Courses. Check below the section and collect eligibility details.
Under Graduate: Interested candidates should have passed senior secondary / Intermediate / PUC by the recognize university.
Post Graduate: For applying this applicant should have passed in relevant UG courses.
Relaxation Given to Categories:
The relaxation information will check by the help of this table:
|For SC/ST Category||Only passing marks required|
|OBC Category||10% relaxation on the minimum percentage|
|PWD Category||5% relaxation given|
|BA (Hons.) English||Rs. 3430/- ( 3630/- included late fee)|
|BA (Hons.) Political Science||Rs. 3530/- ( 3730/- with late fee)|
|BA Program||Rs. 3330/- ( 3530/- Included)|
|Com (Hons.)||Rs. 3730/- (Rs. 3930/- Included late fee)|
|Com||Rs. 3430/- (Rs. 3630/- Included late fee)|
Documents for Verification:
- School or College original / provisional certificate
- Conduct / character certificate.
- 12th Mark-sheet (Attested).
- Mark-sheet of 10th/SSLC/Secondary/relevant (Attested)
- Date of Birth certificate (Attested).
- Cast Certificate (Attested).
- Passport size photo
How to fill SOL DU Online Registration 2017
- Initially, visit the official website of the organization.
- After that, check out the admission links of UG and PG courses.
- Click on the suitable one and start checking eligibility.
- Then, you have to fill up online application forms.
- After that, submit the fee through paying method.
- Attest fee receipt with the form and tap on submit button.
- At last take the hard copy of this for the future uses and references.
Venue for Collecting Study Material:
North campus main center at window numbers 15 and 16.
Important Dates of DU SOL 2017:
|Events Name||Important dates|
|Online prospectus available||Last week of June|
|Offline Application sales and receipt||Second week of July|
|Online and offline receipt of application form||August to September|
|SOL ID card issue||Last week of October|