Sikkim Scholarship Form 2017
The Government of Sikkim State is going to announce the Sikkim Scholarship Form 2017. Applicants those are employed in any of their educational courses according to eligibility criteria may complete Sikkim Scholarship Online Registration 2017 Process.
The University has decided a budget of Rs.26.90 Cr for scholarships for the year 2017 admissions. So, we suggest to all the eligible students should take benefit of this scholarship by applying online.
Students who belonging to the state of Sikkim are hereby informed that the Government of Sikkim will award the Pre-metric scholarship to ST applicants. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply for the Sikkim Scholarship Form 2017 before the last date.
Organization Name: Government of Sikkim State
Status: Release Soon
Sikkim Scholarship Online Registration 2017
The Government of Sikkim will be awarding the Pre-metric scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority candidates. All those students whose parent annual income is not more than 2 lakh are only eligible for this scholarship.
The Sikkim Scholarship Application Form 2017 is available online. Aspirants may soon grab this opportunity by registering the name for the scholarship.
The purpose of Scholarship:
Sikkim Scholarship provided to applicants with a purpose of encouraging and helping them to complete their education.
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Scholarship 2017
- Applicant needs to have 60% average in his 10th and 12th/Diploma qualification.
- The required documents of candidates must be valid and correct.
- Applicants must have studied his 10th and 12th in affiliated college and school.
- The parental income should not more than 2 lakh per annum from all sources.
- Students Present Address
- Sikkim Subject OR Certificate of Identification
- Caste Certificate
- Parents Income Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet of the last Exam Passed
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- First Page of Bank Pass Book
- Current Fees Receipt
- Print out of the Filled Form.
Candidates are required to submit the Sikkim Scholarship Form 2017 tentatively in the month of July /August 2017.
- For Class (1st to 4th): Rs 750/-
- Class (5th to 8th): Rs 900/-
- For Class (9th to 10th): Rs 1000/-
How to apply for Sikkim Scholarship Scheme 2017
- First of all, aspirants go to the official website “www.sikkim.gov.in/portal”.
- After that, read all the details about a scholarship.
- Now choose the proper link from the open section.
- Then click on Apply Online link.
- Here, aspirants need to enter all the details on the appropriate space.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo.
- After completing your form press then submit key.
- Now, wait for a few second until the registration number is not displayed.
- Save your registration number for further use.
- Now take a hard copy of your which you need to submit to Department.
Check Official website