SCTEVT Diploma Results 2017
The State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training will be declaring soon the Orissa ITI/ Polytechnic Diploma Result for various semesters. So result, seekers, if you will search this SCTEVT Diploma Results 2017 on the official site. Then all will be must wait for some time and must bookmark this page and check time to time because we will update the result link on this page after the announcing. We hope that most of all students will catch this opportunity.
The State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training will provide the applicants various polytechnic and many more diploma courses. Most of all students will be studying through this education board and for completion, the session of Polytechnic Examination all will be attend this examination on the various centers in Month of April and May. This year also most of all applicants have attended this examination and now all will be search this result on online. So, applicants, this examination result will be declared in the month of August 2017.
Orissa Diploma Result 2017
- Organization Name: State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Semesters: 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th SEM
- Date of exam: April/May 2017
- Status of Result – August 2017
SCTEVT Polytechnic Result 2017 for Even/Odd Semester
This State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training delivers many courses in Diploma, ITI, and Polytechnic in Different fields of Mechanical, Dairy, and Electronics, Civil, Production, Electrical and another course to the applicants. Every year most of all students have done the study by this and time to time attend these courses session examination. Some time ago the board will organize the 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th SEM examination and now it will be ready to declare a result on its official site.
Way to Check SCTEVT Diploma Result
- First of all, open the official site of State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training which is www.sctevtodisha.nic.in.
- Check result link and click on that.
- Choose the course and semester and visit the correct link of Result.
- Fill the exact details like as Roll No., Date of Birth, name etc. into the suitable places.
- Now Score Card will appear on your laptop/ desktop screen in pdf format.
- Download and save it in the specific location.
- Candidates must take the print out of Result and keep it safe for future need.