SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India has recently published SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Aspirants of you want to apply for this of 255 SBI SO Posts 2017 Application Form. So applicants before applying must check official notification of this job and read all detail properly.
The applicants need to apply online for the SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2017 in between the date is 24th March 2017 to 10th April 2017. If you will apply for this job after this date then your form will not acceptable and you will automatically disqualify from this process. All detail will be mention below on this page for helping you and your convenience.
State Bank of India SO Jobs 2017 Overview
Name of The Posts: Specialist Officer
Number of Posts: 255
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Sales Head – 1 post
- Products, Investments & Research Head – 1 post
- Operations Head – 1 post
- Manager (Business Development) – 1 post
- Manager (Business Process) – 1 post
- Central Research Team – 4
- Acquisition Relationship Managers – 21 post
- Relationship Managers – 120 post
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 15 posts
- Investment Counselors – 25 post
- Customer Relationship Executives – 65 post
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Online Application Commencement from – 24 March 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 10 April 2017
- Ending date for printing application: Updates Soon
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy: Updates Soon
- SBI SO Exam Date – Updates Soon
Eligible Criteria of State Bank of India SO Vacancies 2017
Qualification: All of the interested candidates must complete graduation in Relevant Disciplines and Branches from a reputed organization of the state with relevant work experiences.
Age Limit: The age limit will be mention below…
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Scheduled Tribe)- 5 Years;
- OBC (Other Backward Classes)- 3 Years.
Check age relaxation through the help of official notification.
Selection Procedure: Those candidates who have participated in this job all will be short listed as per the qualifications and experiences possessed by them. These candidates will be finally called for interview procedures in final selection procedures.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the State Bank of India Specialist Officer Notification 2017 and check complete information.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get the Rs.42020- 1310/5- 48570- 1460/2- 51490/- per month and check future information through the official notification.
Procedure to Fill SBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2017
- To apply for this employment notice, firstly visit the official website of the organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Now look out the “Careers with us” section on same the home page and choose the appropriate link “Advertisement No. ” under which there is a highlighted option to apply online.
- Then fill the application with all the relevant details as asked.
- Attach the scanned photographs, signature, and requisite documents.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of application form for the future uses.
Links To Follow: