SBI Recruitment 2017
State bank of India has announced the special Management Executive SBI Recruitment 2017. The SBI Bank is looking for the experienced bankers with the PG degree qualification. The bank has been issued 554 Special Management Executive Posts to hire talented and well eligible candidates.
If you are looking job in banking segment then, you have to immediately utilize this golden chance. Recently SBI bank has released SBI 554 Special Management Executive Recruitment. If you are complete your PG education from CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance and also have experience in the required role. Then you can able to apply online for this SBI Special Management Recruitment.
Aspirants who wish to work in SBI Bank SME Recruitment will enroll themselves to visit the official web page before the last date 18th May 2017. Before applying candidates are requested to be sure that they are fully eligible for this job or not. More information is mention bellow at our page.
Core information for 554 Special Management Executive Posts
A contender who is going to fill the online application form has to know the core information for 554 Special Management Executive Posts which is bellow.
- Name of the department: State Bank of India.
- Name of the post: Special Management Exclusive Scale 2nd and 3rd
- Job kind: the Government job.
- Location of job: Mumbai.
- Application mode: Online.
- A total number of this post: 554 vacancies.
- Official website: www.sbi.co.in.
Important dates of SBI Special Management Recruitment
- SBI recruitment advertisement date: 03/ 05/ 2017.
- Opening date of the online application: 3rd May 2017.
- Closing date of SBI recruitment application form: 18th May 2017.
- Admit card releasing date: 6th June 2017.
- Exam date: 18th June 2017.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Special Management Exclusive MMGS 2nd: 273.
- Special Management Exclusive MMGS 3rd: 281.
Eligibility criteria for SBI 554 Special Management Executive Vacancies
The candidate who wants to fill the application form of 554 Special Management Executive Posts, have a look at these eligibilities are bellow.
Education qualification for SBI Bank SME Jobs
Applicant should have passed CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA from finance to any recognized university for SBI Bank SME Recruitment.
The candidate has 5 years experience in Supervisory or Management role. The experience must include minimum two years experience in Corporate / SME Credit for SME MMGS 3rd post, and for SME MMGS 2nd candidate has experience Supervisory or Management role.
Age Limit for SBI SME Recruitment Post
Applicant age must be in between 25 to 35 year for SME MMGS 2nd post. And for SME MMGS 3rd 25 to 40 years,
Selection Process for SBI SME MMGS post
Candidate will be selected on the base of the online objective test, group discussion, and personal interview.
Pay Scale of SBI SME job
The Special Management Exclusive Banking MMGS 3rd post candidate will get 31,705 to 45950 rupees per month.
And the Special Management Exclusive Banking MMGS 2nd post candidate will get 42,020 to 51,490 rupees as per month salary
Application fee for SBI Bank SME Recruitment
General and OBC candidate have to pay 600 rupees as per the application fee and the applicant who belongs to SC/ ST cast will have to pay 100 rupees.
Steps to apply online for SBI Special Management Recruitment
After reading all the eligibilities aspirant should enroll themselves by follow these steps which are mention bellow.
- Applicant should visit the official website which is mention in the bottom of our page.
- Now at the home page search SBI Special Management Recruitment.
- Open the direct link and fill the form carefully.
- Upload require scan documents, photo, and signature.
- Recheck all your details and submit it.
- Make online fee payment by credit or debit card.
- After all, take a printout of application form for future use.