SBI PO Result 2017
The State Bank of India has recently issued a recruitment notification for all the eligible candidates who are looking SBI PO Result 2017. The exam of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 exam was held on 4th June 2017. A very large numbers of candidates have taken part in SBI PO Exam 2017. And here we provide SBI Probationary Officer Cut off Marks 2017 to all appearing candidates who are searching for SBI PO Exam Results on the internet. Good news for all of them that organizing is going to release the result very soon on its official web page.
According to SBI PO 2017 Notification, the result of SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Exam will be released soon as per the organization release it. The result will declare as the order of authority in the online mode. Any of the applicants who appear the SBI PO Exam will able to download it from the recognized portal. The candidate just needs to visit the official page and search the downloading link of the result on it, and when you find the link, you need to fill some details as ask like your enrollment number and password, within a while your result will display on your screen. Now you can easily download it. For further information, kindly scroll down the page.
Primary Details Regarding SBI PO Exam Result
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India.
- Examination name: SBI Probationary Officer exam.
- Location of job: All over of India.
- Job cadre: Government Job.
- Status: Result.
- Official website: sbi.co.in
- SBI PO 2017 Main Exam Date: 4th June 2017.
- Result releasing date of SBI PO Main exam: 19th June 2017.
SBI Probationary Officer Cut off Marks 2017
In the SBI Probationary Officer Examination, nearly 24 lakh of aspirant are applied. As per the rules, the shortlisted candidate in the SBI PO preliminary merit list will be eligible to appear SBI PO mains exam 2017. To crack this exam of SBI PO candidate need to score to selection wise cut off. After successfully done the examination process, when the organization has released the resulting applicant should check the SBI Probationary Officer Cut off Marks 2017 by online mode. The cutoff marks should be as we mention bellow:-
|subject||Total marks||General/ OBC||SC/ ST|
|Data interpretation||60||14 to 16||11 to 13|
|English language||40||12 to 14||10 to 21|
|General awareness||40||10 to 12||08 to 10|
|Reasoning||60||14 to 16||11 to 13|
Steps to check SBI PO Result
- The candidate should go to the official website of SBI PO examination result.
- Hit on the option of SBI PO Result which is given at the home page.
- After open the link fill some entries as ask like your enrollment number name and etc and submit it.
- Its take some seconds, then your result will be flashing on your screen.
- Now you can take a printout of your result for future use.