SBI General Insurance 2014 – 2015:
SBI General Insurance has been dispatched a notification to appoint eligible applicants for the Executive/Sr. Executive, Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager posts. Application forms are invited from the eligible applicants till the date of 30th Oct 2014.
Interested applicants in this post who wish to join this organization must submit their filled application form in exact manner before the last date of applying. To get more information’s visit the details given below at our web portal.
- Executive/Sr. Executive :Motor TP
- Assistant Manager :Motor TP
- Deputy Manager :Motor TP
Human Resource & Learning:
- Deputy Manager & Assistant
- Manager – Business
- Manager – Information Management
- Manager – Project Management
Internal Audit, Control & Risk:
- Manager/ Deputy Manager
- Manager/ Manager
- Senior Manager – Legal
Legal, Secretarial & Compliance:
- Executive – Legal
- AVP/CM/SM – Strategy
Strategy and PMO:
- Strategy and PMO
Underwriting & Reinsurance:
- Executive/ Executive- Underwriting
- Manager- MIS & Data Analytics
- Underwriting Manager – Professional Risks /Indemnities (Sr Manager/ Manager Level)
- Asst Manager/Deputy Manager– Risk Management & Survey
- Asst Manager/Deputy Manager Product Development
- UW Mgr/Sr UW Mgr Rural & Agriculture Business
- Mgr/ Dy. Mgr/Manager Rural & Agriculture Business
- Executive Assistant/Executive Rural & Agriculture Business
- Underwriting Manager – Liability & Casualty (AVP Level)
- Senior Underwriting Manager –Marine Insurance (AVP Level)
- Executive/Senior Executive – Credit Insurance Service & Administration
Required qualification: Applicants are required to possess graduation degree in Law / Engineering / Diploma and other relevant degree as per designation from the reputed and recognized university or institute.
Age limits: Applicants are required to be below of the ages of 18 years.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will get selected on the basis of the written test and then interview by the administration.
How to apply?
- Applicants are advised to log on to the official website www.sbigeneral.in.
- Then they must select the proper link to apply online and read the guidelines carefully.
- Then they must fill the online application form in exact prescribed format.
- Then submit it and take the hard copy for the further use.
The last date to apply: 30th Oct 2014.
For more details must visit the official notification.