SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India has recently circulated SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2016 notification for all eligible or hardworking candidates who want to join government sector & do work with bank department to fill no. of 6425 vacancies of clerk
A large no. of candidates is going to apply for this recruitment exam because of an excellent popularity of organization & best salary scale. so all job seekers can fill online application form through the official website on before Upcoming
SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2016 Notification details
Name of Organization: State Bank of India
Total No. of Posts:6425
Name of Post: Clerks
SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age limitation: Applicant age cannot cross 28 years should not below 18 years i.e. candidates born between (Age relaxation will applicable as per govt.rule)
Qualification Required: Applicant should possess Graduation (level) Degree from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/ State Government.
General and OBC candidates should pay Rs.600
SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates: Rs.100/- through online or offline mode.
How to offline for SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2016 All job hunters can fill application form through the official website i.e. statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in & fill application form properly with all necessary details & along with attach
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Qualification Required
After submission of online application form take the printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. The fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply online for SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2016
- Before applying online Applicant first scans their photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website statebankofindia.com or sbi.co.in.
- Now open the Valid Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
- Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, an applicant should submit the data.
- Applicant should note down the registration number and password.
- After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
- Pay the Application fee through online/ offline mode in the respective bank.
- On successful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
- Take print out of future use
|Starting date for receipt of online application Form||coming soon|
|Last Date for receipt of online application form||coming soon|
|Application fees through Online from||coming soon|
|Application Fee through Offline from||coming soon|
|Applicant can download Call Letter after||coming soon|
|Tentatively Examination will be held in||Jan/ Feb 2016|
Visit the official link of organization