Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015
Steel Authority of India Limited, West Bengal has circulated a recruitment notice about Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015 for 219 OCT Vacancies to hire the capable candidates. Organization will announced this recruitment notice through its official website.
Contenders who are talented and concerned can apply through filling online application form on or before the last date for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee).
To get hold of more information about the Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015 notification, candidates must read here on this page of totalgovtjob.com, and then apply accordingly.
Sail Burnpur 219 Operator-cum-Technician Vacancies 2015
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited, West Bengal
Post Name: Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
Total Vacancies: 219
Entire info about the Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2015
Applying contenders must acquire Matriculation and Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy / Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute or University.
- Applying applicants must be under 28 years in age for the general category.
- Relaxation in upper get will be given to the reserved categories candidates as per the government norms.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account no. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL.
- Applicants have to deposit Rs 250/- as an application and processing fee.
- Categories as SC/ST/PWD are exempted to pay any fee.
- Contenders have to reach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal.
Candidates will be called to appear in a Written Examination and on the basis of their performances in the Written Examination they shall be assured to be called for an Interview.
Assured applicants will be receiving a monthly salary package of Rs. 10700/- in the first year and Rs. 12200/- for the 2nd Year.
Process to Apply:
- Applicants first of all have to visit official website www.sail.co.in.
- On the home page, select “Career” tab which is detectable on the top right side of the page.
- Now a new page will open, on the top of the page select’ Current Job Opening/Online Registration’ tab.
- Now, chose 2nd link “Recruitment of Operator cum……..” and then select “Apply”.
- Fill it properly and upload all relevant and required testimonials then press “Submit”.
- Take the printout of that filled in online application form for future use.
End Date to Apply: 5th February 2015
For more details check Official Notification.