SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017
Steel Authority of India Limited has issued a notice about SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017 for filling up the various Vacancies. Endowed candidates must apply for this recruitment before on the 16 October 2017. All information of notification will mention below must check and then apply.
Necessary information concerning SAIL Bhilai vacancies 2017 like qualification required, age limits, application fees and many more are mentioned below. We hope that most of all applicants will grab this opportunity.
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant 96 Vacancies Overview
Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited
Official Site: sail.co.in
Job Role: OCT/ACT
Job Category: Central Govt
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Post wise Vacancies
Attendant cum Technicians – 33 Posts
- Heavy driver-10 Posts
- Boiler Operation-23 Posts
Operator cum Technicians – 50 Posts
- OCT – Metallurgy -20 Posts
- OCT- Mechanical- 30 Posts
- Attendant cum Fire Engine driver: 08 Posts
- Mining Mate: 05 posts
BSP OCT ACT Jobs Eligibility
For applying this SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017 candidates must have Passed matriculation and also have valid license to drive heavy vehicles. Along with competitors should have ITI Certificate, Diploma in the relevant field and check future information through the official notification.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- For Attendant cum technicians: Rs. 15,830 to 3% -22 150 / – every month
- Operator cum technicians: Rs. 16,800 to 3% -24 110 / – every month
- For Attendant cum fire engine driver: Rs. 15,830 to 3% -22 150 / – every month
- Mining Mate – from 15,830 to 3% -22 150 / – per month
The selection process is complete by the written examination, Trade Test/Skill Test and Driving test.
- Application Fee for Operator cum Technician (Trainee) for General/OBC need to pay Rs.250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician for General/OBC Application fee is Rs.150/-
- Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver for General/OBC Rs.150/-
- Mining Mate for General/OBC application fee is Rs.150/-
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD Category people
How to Apply for SAIL BSP OCT Recruitment 2017:
Willing and eligible candidates must apply by attending selection rounds along with all original documents belonging to age, qualification, two Passport size photos and Demand Draft to the below framed venue.
- Starting date for submission of application form: 17.02.2017
- Last date for submission of application form: 16.03.2017